Chapter 16

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“BREAKFAST IS READY!” I heard Oppa said. I then turned off the TV and then bring myself to the dining table when I sat down I saw a plate of pancakes, eggs, bacon, orange juice, and hash brown. “Thank you oppa, for making me breakfast.” I said. He just nodded and we both then dig in.

When I ate a piece of each of the food, my face keeps beaming since it is so delicious. “Oppa, this is awesome!” I said when having my mouth stuffed with food. “Really? You think it’s great?” “Yeah, why?” “When I gave this to exo, they had a disgusting expression and barfing out the food.” “Wow, exo oppa’s, did that?” “Yup!”

When we were done with the food I then did the dishes. When I was finished cleaning I then check my hair is still wet, and it was still a little bit wet. And I then decided to let it down for today. Sometimes you don’t like wearing a high ponytail when your hair is wet.

I then got my backpack and my converse and then went in the car with Kyungsoo oppa. “Hey, oppa. Could I learn how to drive?” I said. “Sure!” he said. “Plus, you are almost the age that you could drive.” He said. I then nodded and then gave him my dimple smile. When you smile not brightly, it doesn’t really show you dimple. But, when you’re really happy and you smiled, then it will show my dimple. It turns out that you only have one dimple on your right cheek instead of two.

When you guys arrived at school, you notice that there were a lot of stares, staring at you. You just ignored it. “Bye Oppa!” I said while waving at him. He then waved back and did a ‘fighting’. I just laughed at his cuteness when he did that. Even though he had big eyes like me, he still adorable, Sometimes, I wonder if you act of his own age.

I then went to my locker. I then got the books all the books I needed for the whole day, so you don’t have go back and forth. When you were trying to get the last book somebody kick your leg, but for your quick reflexes you did a roll and stood up instead of landing of your face.

‘I’m so glad that I took gymnastics and fighting class.’ I thought. I then look at the person who kicks me; it was the queenka’s. Of course they will mess with the nerd. Then the leader of the group then went near my face and said, “Let me give you a warning, if you go near infinite oppa or even exo oppa. You.Are.So.Dead.” she said while spitting in my face. Every time she spits I will dodge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter