Chapter 54

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the time you went back to get more desserts all the desserts were already gone. 'Gosh guys you love your sprinkles.' I thought. 

Once I put it down they all rush back and crowed around the table again. "You guys. One at a time. Get in a line." After I said that there were a line in front of me. 'I feel like a mom again.' I thought. I don't even know why they seem way younger than me. And I'm the childish one. 

"Here you go." I said while passing each one to them. When it was Lay oppa turn I gave him a unicorn rainbow cupcake  I made especially for him. "Go eat yourself." I told him. He just laughed at ruffled my hair. "Thanks mei mei." "Yeah. Yeah." I replied while fixing my hair. 

When I look back to hand out more for oppa I saw one of the desserts floating in the air. "Woah. Did that thing just floated in the air?" I told myself. "Yep. Just my imagination." I kept talking to nobody. 

"Why is mei mei talking to herself?" "It's just her imagination Tao." Kris told him. "Luhan use his power stupid." He whispered to him.

"Oh... MEI MEI. It's okay it was just Lu-" 

"YOUR IMAGINATION MEI MEI." Kris cut off Tao trying not to ruin their big secret. "Oh kay. Here you go." 

"Thanks" 

"Just give me new phone. It's broken." 

"Wait for Christmas" 

"But, that's like in 4 months." 

"I know." 

"I want it now though" 

"Too late. End of discussion." 

"Whatever. I'm going to take a shower." 

I stared to walk towards my room but, stop to remind them something. " You guys don't break anything!" I know that they are going to break something and I don't know what it is. 

When I turned around I was face to face with Jongin oppa. "Woah. Holy Unicorn poop. When did you came here?" 

"Oh. I was in the bathroom and I creep behind you. Where's my present?" 

"Present?" 

"Yeah. You said you would give me one if I get straight A's." he said 

"Show me your report card then. Just in case." After you said that I saw him ran towards his backpack since he went straight to my apartment since... actually I don't know why. Once he found his report card he handed it to me. I skim the paper and just smiled at him. 

"Wow. You really wanted a big present huh?" I questioned him. He nodded excitedly. "I have it in my room. Be ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter