24

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AT SCHOOL 

When you arrived at school people was pointing at you. It turns out that your hair was kind of messed up and you have eye bags under your eyes. Plus your shoes are untied. 

This all happened because of freakin homework. Gosh, sometimes I rather do chores than homework. I then bent down and tied my shoes and when I was done I then fix my hair a little and went to my locker. 

When I open my locker there was water splash after me. I then look behind and saw people laughing at me more. Gosh, what a good day so far.

I just slam my locker and then walked to my classroom. When I sat at my seat I was greeted with Daehyun gaze on me. I just ignored his gazed and just got the materials I needed. When I got my pencil out I heard a screech towards the chair next to mine. 

I notice that it was Daehyun because it's totally noticeable with his blonder hair. I then look at him, but I was landed in to a towel. I then clean some parts of my body. 

I then look at the clock, I only have 5 minutes until the bell will ring. I then got my extra uniform I always brought, just in case. Good thing I did though. I then went in the bathroom and went in one of the stalls. I then change my wet uniform and put it in a bag and then wore my other uniform. 

I then kind of dried my hair and got my brush out and brush my hair. When I was done I then got the things I got out in my hands and then started walking back to my classroom. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter