29

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you finished doing my introduction. I then waited and telling them that they could start introducing themself. 
 

The first person to speak was a guy that kind of looks like one of Luhan, Kris, and Lay. "Hi. I'm Jonathon but, you could call me JoJo, if you want. I'm kind of not good of Korean since i'm Chinease." I then nodded. Oh, so he speak Chinease just like Xuimen, Chen, Tao, Kris, Luhan, and Lay. 

The next person had red hair. She had pale skin. And it look like she wasn't from here at all. Actually all of them don't look like they are from here. And don't speak Korean very well. 

"Hello, i'm Olivia. Nice to meet you." She said and at a tone of her voice, I think she was nervous that she thought she will probably mess up in the language. "Nice to meet you too MiMi. What language do you speak, by any chance?" I told Mimi

"I speak Russian." She said. I then nodded. "Well, I could also speak Russian too. Actually, I could speak a lot of languages." I said while saying it in russian. When I look at her reaction she was suprised on how I could speak it very good. 

I then look at the reamining people who didn't introduce themself yet. I then saw a guy with a mohawk and he looks like he was from the United States actually the last people who didn't introduce themself seems like they all was from United States. 

"Hi, I'm Brandon. Sorry, if my Korean is very bad." He said. I then replied to him, "It's okay. I could speak English too." I said in English. He was also suprised that I know English very good and the other people who I don't know. 

At the last two they just gave me there names, since we were kind of out of time of introducing ourself. 

The last two people names was Harry and he was also looks like Brandon. And Thomas.  

Thomas thought we should took a group picture we told our dance teacher to take a picture for us. It turns out that I was in the middle. And we took 2 pictures in total. 

When we were done, we then gave each others our phone numbers. I then gave them my phones and waited intil there were finished. When they were finished I look at my contacts and saw:

Harry Potter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter