3

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol Pov: 

I then waited in line waiting for my turn. I then saw a girl that has like big glasses that this girl look like a nerd. I then heard someone yell, "DO HWE JI!". I then look at the girl she was trying to hide. And then this baby kind of face walk up to her and grab her hand. He was dragging her in front of line. 

wow. That girl might be special to that guy. Wait... i know that guy. He is Baekhyun. One of the other kingkas. omg. I then saw her got the food and went where EXO is. Wow. she is special to them. I then cut in line and got my food. I then notice that the girl finshed her food.I then saw her kiss each of everyone of the Exo boys. 

She then walk out of the cafertia. While she was walking out i heard people pointing at her. I then sat where the rest of the infinite is. It's where the opposite side of EXO. 

When i was done i then went out and texted my parents that i will be going home late. While texting someone bump to me. I then yell at the person. "YAH! WHAT WHERE YOU ARE GOING NEXT TIME! NOW I HAVE YOUR GERMS OVER ME!" 

I then saw her made a scared face. And notice that a tear slide down her cheeks. Okay maybe i overact a little bit. I then look at her face. She has squshy cheeks, pink lips, big- 

'YAH! SNAP OUT OF IT!' i thought. I then walk away and went to class. 

END OF SCHOOL

Your Pov: 

I then walk home by myself. Next time i will totally watch where i'm going. If i dont i might bump to a kingka and yell at me like that Sungyeol guy. He has a very bad attuide. I just bump to him because he was blocking my way. And next thing you notice he was  yelling at me. Oh well. At least i have cheerleading after school. I then went to my club and change to my uniform for cheerleading. It will earse my mind from the Sungyeol guy. 

When i was done i then change back to my s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter