Chapter 40

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It turns out that a year finally pass by. Everyday was mostly the same. Wake up, make breakfast, go to school, work, dance, gymnastics, sleep. But, lately some things happened to me. 

Like this one time I was thinking of the place where I have to meet up with EXO oppas and when I suddenly remembered I was already their at the place where I meet oppa. Weird huh, I don't remember going out the door of my room. 

Also, their was this one time that I accidently burn myself and when I touch it I saw it glowing and then when I look at my palm again the burn wasn't their anymore. 

There was also this time when I was walking to school I heard foot steps like heading my way and it turns out that it was just Kyungsoo oppa. 

And this was this time that I was telling Kris oppa the story why I was almost beaten up by some people. And then I told him what that told me my voice turned what their voice was instead of mine. I then try to speak like Kris wondering if it's true or not and it actually worked and I copied his voice. THIS IS TURNING REALLY WEIRD! 

Okay I know you guys are wondering who the heck the queenkas is but, I will tell you now. Their are about 9 people in their group. Their group name is 9muses or Nine Muses, whatever.. They are Hyuna, Hyun-joo but likes Sem more, Sera, Hye-min, or Euaerin, Eun-ji, Sungah, Kyung-ri, Hyemi, and Minha. 

If you're confuse on something just comment below. 

Now back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter