28

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After you were done with your floor, you then started to move to the last one that was bars. I then stretch and then got my glove that was like provided when I sign up for gymnastics. I then put some chalk on my hands and the rub my hands together. When I was done I then got ready to go on the bars. 

I then went on the small bar and then to the high bar. People the went over to the bars so they could watch you do the bars. While you were getting ready you heard some of the comments.

"I heard that Hwe Ji is like perfect in the bar routine." "Yeah, I know she should be in the Olympics." "Yeah, she is very good. I wonder how she does that."  

*Practice makes perfect.* I thought for the response for the last one. I then crack my neck and then started doing my routine. 

I then kept going and when I was done I did the ending pose. And everybody that was mostly new had there mouth open and was clapping and watching me. 

I then bow at them and then started packing up since my phone vibrated telling me to pack up and go to dance practice. I then went up to my coach and told her I have to go and she just nodded. 

She knows that I do other sports and things idol do like vocal practice and dance practice. But, I don't do any photo shoots. 

I then went to my locker and change back to outfit and then got my things and then went towards my dance studio. 

While you were walking to the dance studio you saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter