Chapter 37

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It turns out that you clean up everybody room of Exo. I even cook for them too. On each kitchen table I put a sticky note on it and told them, "YO~! IT'S HWE JI! I CLEAN YOUR ROOM, YOU BETTER KEEP IT CLEAN. I EVEN MADE YOU FOOD. I MISS YOU and I LOVE YOU 4EVER~!" 

And I also put a sticky note in XiuMin and Luhan's room saying I saw the photo of me. When I arrived back home I saw a lot of cars in the parking lot. 'Is the other neighbors having a party or something?' I thought. 

I then open the door to my apartment room just in case if it's open or not. It turns out that it was open. When I walked in I found about 14 pairs of school. ' I think EXO is-' I was cut off by a scream. I then went in the living room and saw all of them attacking each other, fighting for the game control. I then put my bag near and waited until I saw the game control in Tao hand. 

I then walk up to it sneakily and none of them notice me and then I grab it from his hand and started playing it. When I started playing exo didn't notice that the game control was taking away until they heard a gun sound. 

I was playing Call of Duty: Black Ops. It turn out that it was very fun game. While I was enjoying the game I felt the game control went out of my hands. I then look at the person and saw that it was Kris. 

"Hi oppa, can I get it back?" I said while I was using my puppy dog eyes. I then saw him closing his eyes and telling himself to not fall for it. While

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter