Chapter 50

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Remember the dance show that was going to be at my school. Yeah forgot to tell you but, it's today. Since the principal gave us the whole day to get ready since the principal know it will take forever since their's a lot of people doing it. 

Also, I could finally go back to my regular exercise! YAYY!!! Now I just take a run in the morning and then eat breakfast and then go to school. And after school I go to my regular gymnastics and also my work at Starbuck's. 

I'm also in the school's dance team, gymnastics team, basketball team, wrestling team, umm... all the sports they had. So, right now I have a giant backpack on my bed with outfits that I was going to wear in the performance. I also have another bag with shoes and makeup. A lot of things to carry. Ugh....

What it also that remember my dance team yeah, I still go to it but only 3 days of week and my dance group, we won the contest and we have to perform at my school. More dancing. Woo hoo~ I actually love dancing, why I'm I making such a big deal of this? Idk...

I now triple check if I was missing anything and nothing was missing. 'Okay, check. Nothing's missing.' I thought. "Yah, Hwe Ji? Are you ready to go?" Kyungsoo oppa yelled. " YEAH!" I yelled back. I carry my backpack on my back and hold the rest in my hand. 

"Woah, that's a lot." Kyungsoo oppa pointed at the stuff that I was bringing inside the car. "I know, it's mostly my whole closet." I said. "Well, don't work to hard. Remember don't even think of fainting on that stage Missy." He replied. "I know, I know. Let's just hope! You might not know, something would happened." I said. 

He just messed up my hair and went in the passenger seat. Oh yeah, what I also forgot to tell you is..... I FINALLY GOT MY DRIVER LICENSES!! 

I close the trunk and then went i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter