Chapter 31

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the first costumer came I then waited until they tell me the order. When the costumer finished saying it I then right it down on a cup and then started making it. 

I then got the things for the coffee that the person wanted and then the costumer patiently waited until I finished making it. When I was done it was about when the next costumer came. I then got the cups for the first costumer and then give the straws to the name that the person who order it and then give it to him. 

I then went to the cashier again and then started taking order and then made the orders in a order and when I was about on my 20th or 21st costumer one of the employee came and he took over the cashier while I take the order of the next cashier and also the a another employee came and started making the orders while I help also. 

When it was finally your break time you then excuse yourself and went in the kitchen and then put your apron back where it was and sat down on a stool and got out my phone that was in your bag. You then open your phone and saw messages from EXO. 

To: Jinnie 

Thank You for the food JINNIE~! MAKE ME SOME WHEN YOU GET HOME FROM WORK YOU LITTLE SMALL MIDGET XD 

From: Chubby Oppa 

----

To: Hwe Ji who is adorable and awesome (: 

YAH, YAH, YAH, WHERE ARE YOU, YOU LITTLE PEEP? GET HOME RIGHT NOW BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE! Oh yeah, thanks for the food it was delicious. Make me some would you. OR I WILL MAKE YOU BE MY PERSONAL CHEF! MUHAHAHA~!  

From: Emotional Hunnie~ 

----

To: NERDY HWE JI 

Come here quickly, and feed these pigs. We were be waiting. I will try to let them not destroyed anything. 

From: Grandpa Ho-Oh 

----

And the rest you didn't want to read it at all since they will yell at me to go home quickly and make food. I then replied to them and told them 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter