Chapter 33

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you guys headed home you just went towards the kitchen and cook very quickly because you don't know what will they do when they don't have food and they are waiting patiently. 

You decided to make some bibimbap, dumplings, and dinosaurs chicken nuggets. I know how childish they are and they totally love dinosaurs chicken nuggets. 

I then got all the ingredients out and stared making the bibimbap and the dumplings. While I cook the dumplings I would also cook the dinosaurs nuggets. For the bibimbap I got this rolling thingy for it and then started making 12 rolls for each person since they have other food too. While I was making the rolls I was also making the dumplings. 

So, I would doing it back and forth. I then got our the dinosaurs nuggets when I finished out both making the bibimbap and the dumplings. I then got a pan and a pot and put some oil in the pot and waited until it was hot. 

For the pan I got some oil and then again waited until it was hot. While I was waiting I then got out 12 plates and then started cutting the bibimbap into pieces and putting it on the plate. When I was finished 3 already I then put the dinosaurs nuggets in the pot of oil and then put some dumplings on the pan since it was already hot. 

While I waiting until it was fully cooked or ready to flip over I then started cutting the bibimbap quickly so I could watch the dumplings and the nuggets. In the middle of cutting I then turned around then flipped the dumplings over and then check on the nuggets if its ready or not. I then waited for the nuggets to be done. 

I then got out a bowl so I could put the nuggets in, and when I checked on the nuggets again it was ready. I then got a scooper that I use to get out fries, nuggets and other things I fried. I then got out he nuggets while using the scooper. 

When I finished getting out the nuggets out of the pot I then got more dino nuggets and then put it in the pan again. 

When you were done you then got a another plate for the dumplings and put it on the plate when it was not burnt or finished cooking and then again got some more dumplings and put it in the pan. When I was done finished doing that I then went back to the bibimbap and then started cutting it fast so I could finished and watch over the other food.

When I was finished the bibimbap I quickly put it on the plate and put it on the table and then put then clean up the mess I did and then started finishing the nuggets and the dumplings. 

 

(Sorry, if the pictures were too big! IT WAS THE PICTURE FAULT~!) 

When I was finally done I then put everything on the table and check if I didn't miss anything. Now, that I checked what's not there I then got out some small bowls and then put some soy sauce in it and when I was carrying it towards the table I then shouted, " COME AND GET FOOD~! " When I put the soy sauce on the table everybody was at the table already diggin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter