2

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEEP BEEP

I then got up and turn off my alarm clock. Right now it is 6am. I then grab my glasses and think took a shower and blow dried my hair. When i was done i then wore my new uniform. I then tied my hair up in a high ponytail. 

When i was finished i then grab my backpack on put it on one of the chairs. I then cooked eggs and bacon. Bacon reminds me of Bacon oppa. 

When i was finished i then put the food on a plate and ran upstairs. While i was running i took a quick glance at the clock. 7:15 am. 

I then went in oppa room. Since he told me knock first i just open the door and tell him to wake up. He didn't even move a figures. I then did a panicked scream. I then look at him. I saw him sit up and said. "OMG! HWE JI! ARE YOU OKAY?" he said really quickly. 

I then laughed. He then look at me and glared. "Good morning to you too!" i said. He just flick my forehead and change and went downstairs. When he went downstairs i was already finished. I then grab my pink converse that Zelo gave you for your 15th birthday. 

Zelo is in a group name B.A.P. It stands for Best Absolute Perfect. But, not as perfect as me! He is actually my cousin. I'm older then him by one year and I'm his favorite noona. 

"Bye Oppa! I'm off to school." i said. "Don't hurt yourself." he said. I just nodded and went out. While i was walking to my new school and new year i notice that i might get lost in school. Oh well i will just ask people around me. 

When i arrived at school people was pointing at me and saying that the 'SCHOOL NERD IS BACK'.  I just ignored it and tried to look for my locker. It was locker 123. The locker number and the combination was very easy it is 0-24-25. 

When I finally found my locker I notice that there was a large crowd around it. I notice that it might be a famous person or a kingka. I then walk past them saying Excuse me. When i finally arrived at my locker i did my combination. When i open it easily i notice that there was a very loud gasp. I caught a sentence from someone. ' OMG! That stupid and ugly nerd got the next locker to Sungyeol oppa.' 

I was wondering who Sungyeol is. I just shrugged it off and took the books that was in the locker. I then look at my schedule. I had first lunch that means i only need 3 classes to bring books. Well i just need 2 classes to bring books because i have P.E for 3rd period. 

I then grab the books i needed and closed my locker. I then look beside me it was a guy that has a awesome face. YAH! SNAP OUT OF IT DO HWE JI! 

I then turned around i notice that a lot of glares went directly at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter