Chapter 41

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you open up your messages their were all from Exo except Kyungsoo oppa. I then read the one that who send me first. 

'Thank You Hwe Ji for cleaning our room. I LOVE YOU! And also the food. MARRY ME SOMEDAY!'                                     -from Grandpa Suho 

' I LOVE YOU ~ I LOVE YOU ~ OHHH, OHH, OHHH! (iloveyou by 2ne1) I LOVE YOU HWE JI! I WOULD STEAL YOU AND MAKE YOU MY WIFE! I LOVE YOUR COOKING! MAKE SOME MORE! please? (:' from BunMin (Xiumin) 

'SARANGHAE HWE JI! YOU'RE MY BEST FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! don't tell the other hyungs! Be my wife some day! I WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING YOU WANT IF YOU DO!' from Sehunnie 

And the rest was mostly 'ILOVEYOU' 'MARRY ME!' 'I LOVE YOU FOOD GIVE ME MORE!' and one of them told me to ' GET YOUR OVER HERE AND MAKE ME MORE FOOD! ' and that was from Kung Fu Tao. 

I then replied back saying, ' THANKS OPPA! I WOULD MARRY YOU SOMEDAY! ' to everyone. When I sent that I immediately got a lot of text back saying, 'REALLY?, YES I GET TO MARRY YOU!, and the one of them told me, what who did you pick? 

I just ignored it and then charged my phone and then started making dinner since Exo is coming over today. Since they want more of my food. ^^^^^^ (that's why their are the texts. And I cleaned their room again.) 

When I went in the kitchen I notice that their was no more food left. I then quickly change into a sweater and quickly wore a skirt. 

(ignore suitcase!) 

You then grab your wallet and then your phone and then text Kyungsoo oppa that I'm going to be at the store since their are no more food. 

When you went out of the door you then lock the door and then ran to the closest supermarket. You then arrived at the store panting. 'Dang, I need to work on my running.' I thought. 

I then grab a cart and then quickly grab the things you need for the food that you are making and also the food for breakfast too. 

You actually finished getting the food in about 10 minutes. You then went to the cashier line and then you saw the self check-out line empty. You then quickly went their and then started checking it out on your own. 

When you were finally done you then grab the bags and then started running home since Exo oppa is going to be here in about 1 hour and you will be finished in about 1 hour and some minutes. 

While you were running you actually bump into somebody. It turnout that it was a drunk person. 'Dang, he got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter