Chapter 42

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Exo oppa was eating their dinner I then went inside the kitchen and went inside the pantry and got some of my regular gummy bears that I need to eat everyday since they have vitamins in it and it was suppose to be for kids and I need the adult ones but, Kris oppas said it was fine since I'm still little. 

On the way out I then grab a banana and started eating it. When I went back to where EXO was eating I then sat on the chair that was empty and notice how happy Exo was. I don't know why but, they are always excited like a little kid who wants ice cream. 

I then finished up my banana and then went inside the kitchen again and went to put my banana peel in the garbage. Also, I then clean the mess that I did since I didn't clean it yet. I think? 

When I was finally finished I then went to the dining table and waiting until they were done. From time to time Unicorn oppa would feed me some food that was on his plate and I ate it because I know that they would yell at me. 

"Oppa, you have something on your lip." I said and pointed at Lay oppa lip. He then tried to clean it with the napkin but, it was still their. 

I then lean closer and then his lip and then went into my room since, I know that exo oppa was watching me the whole time. When I enter my room I felt hot. ' Gosh, is it hot, or is it just me?' I thought.

While I was in my room I was studying for the math test that was for tomorrow. I actually have a test on each of the classes I have even P.E. I know right. WHY TOMORROW! I'm glad that it was the weekend or else I... Or else... I DON'T KNOW! 

After about 3 hours of studying I decided to do something related to outside. Since, I'm mostly inside. Oh, I want to go where the soccer field was and it had a playground their too. 

I then went downstairs and saw exo oppa watching TV. I then saw Lay oppa look at me and I blushed. I then went up to Kris oppa and told him if we could go to the park or something. 

"Hey, oppa. Could we go to where the soccer field is?" I said with my puppy eyes. "Fine, let's go guys." he said. I then cheered and then went quickly inside my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter