5

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

BEEP BEEP

I then turned off the alarm with one eye open. I then went back to sleep. Since i was busy studying for the exam that was coming up. When  i went back to sleep i heard foot step near my door. I then went to sleep very fast even though it is not possible for me. It takes awhile for you to go to sleep. 

When i heard the door open i heard a chuckle. "What im going to do with you?" i heard oppa i said. I then saw him went near my face and saw my sleeping he then peck my head. " I know you are awake. I know you are trying to sleep." he said. I then opened one eye and saw that he was infront of me. I then give him a quick peck on the cheek. And went in the bathroom. When you did your normal things i then put a bow. Because i just felt like it. 

When i look myself in the mirror. "Nice" i said. I then grab my backpack. And walk downstairs. When i went down i notice that oppa was cooking ramen. I thought we ate that last night. Oh well, who cares. Who doesn't love ramen? 

Oppa then put infront of me. " Thank you oppa." i said. "Be careful. It's hot." he said. I nodded. I then got some noddles and blow on it and started eating it. ' omg. this is delicous. you should try some.' (Omg. i'm so hungry right now. - author) 

When i was done i then grab my shoes and went to oppa. "Hey oppa could i ride my bike? i'm to lazy to walk because of that ramen you made." i said. He then nodded. i then kiss his cheek. And went down to grab my bike. When i was about to go i heard oppa said, "Yah, you are forgetting you helment". ' i love him so much . what could i do with out him?' i thought. I then got my pickachu helment that has pickachu e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter