What is GRS?

an unbelieved love completed!
Nan Feng Wei had cry and her own dad, Nan Feng Jin had gone up to hug his own child. A few weeks past, Nan Feng Wei had become the only girl in the house. Yu Bin had gone to the resources room and at there had a girl name Umeko and Yu Bin love her, but she already married with Senchi. He always gone to there to find her and talk to her. At Monday morning, he had gone to find her again, but he saw Senchi is with Umeko, he thought they only friends and gone up to talk to them. Umeko accidently say out about the Gold-ranger-system and Jin Jun had just came out from the room and Yu Bin keep want to know about the Gold Ranger System. It is because he always heard people saying about that system but he totally doesn’t understand what it means.

Umeko: hey Senchi, long time never saw you come to here, why today you come?

Senchi: because our big boss, want me find about the information of GRS and wanted to know past few years, which had passed the exam.

Umeko: so you come here for the reason?

Senchi: yup.

Umeko: so you need me to change the pass for you right?

Senchi: yup, you are so clever.

Umeko: but I don’t think I can change for you, because Jin Jun Senior is inside.

Jin Jun: hey Senchi, why you come here?

Umeko: senior he come here because his boss wants him to find some information of GRS.

Jin Jun: oh, you can go in and find, but those information is at a very hard place to finds, because we need to prevent to know who had joined the examination and also to prevent they know what question we always give and the answer is but you want to know which type of information?

Senchi: boss wants to find who had passed the exam, and also how they normally being test.

Jin Jun: but toward, who your boss?

Senchi: my boss is Tetsu.

Jin Jun: okay, you can go in.

Umeko: arr? You today come again Yu Bin?

Yu Bin: I just now heard about the GRS. Mind to what is GRS?

Umeko, Jin Jun and Senchi: you don’t know what GRS is?

Yu Bin: yup, because our Korea bases no people take the exam.