visiting Korea Main Base!

an unbelieved love completed!

Another day pass, Nan Feng Wei still so afraid that she would lost Jong Hyun oppa, finally Jong Hyun had make her sleep very good. It morning time, Johnson want to wake his mom out, but Jong Hyun don’t lets.

Jong Hyun: Johnson, I would bring you to school, please don’t make mom okay?

Johnson: okay! Yay! Today is daddy sending me to school again!

Jong Hyun: you like I bring you to school?

Johnson: yup, because daddy had a nice car then my friend parents.

Jong Hyun: I think later after school, is mummy fetch you, remember don’t go to others people okay?

Johnson: okay daddy!

Click… Nan Feng Wei finally wakes up! She saw the time and she know today is the time to fetch Johnson from school and later need to went back to base for a training. Nan feng Wei reach the school, many teachers saw her and asked her for sign and Johnson saw it. He was so blur why mummy had so many people want to get her sign.

W: Johnson, you finally come out.

Johnson: mummy, why so many people want your sign?

W: because I am a top singer in the singer world.

Johnson: you just same like daddy right, and mummy, I am hungry can we go eat lunch?

W: you hungry already?

Johnson: yup, mummy can you bring me go eat lunch, where daddy always go.

W: but mummy still got work need to do, maybe I can bring you to the base for a free and most nice lunch you want?

Johnson: is Swan aunt come back already?

W: yup, she already back from holiday, I know you miss her cooking right?

Johnson: yup mummy.

Nan Feng Wei trying to call Swan and call her to cook something for Johnson because Johnson really likes Swan cooking. They finally reach the Korea main base. A lot of workers saw Nan Feng Wei all polite to greet her. Johnson saw Swan; he is so happy and keeps making her.

Swan: hey Johnson!

Johnson: good afternoon aunt.

Swan: how are you? I already long time never saw you, you
know growing taller.

Johnson: I fine, how about you? Thank you.

Swan: the lunch already being prepared, I already cook
your most popular food, durian puff.

Johnson: thank you.

Nan Feng Wei had left Johnson to Swan to take care, and she needs to go inside for something.

W: Swan please helps me take care.

Swan: okay.

W: Johnson, mummy go to level 5 first, you later eating finish, come to level 5 control room to find me okay?

Johnson: okay mummy.