Nan Feng Yong had back!

an unbelieved love completed!
When they still worrying when those monster is out, Nan Feng Yong suddenly from Malaysia return to Korea with his wife.

Y: hey guys! I back. Why I think you all have problem?

Xiao C: honey, I really think them having problem, If not why no people bother of you?

They never bother of Nan Feng Yong and Xiao C, because they are so busy to check to summon those monsters to come out. But toward, Nan Feng Yong return, he saw those news, he suddenly shout that he know.

Y: let me see… Oh my god! I know who summon those monsters!

W: brother, when you come back?

Y: just now.

W: oh, you just now say that you know who summon those monsters?

Y: yup, I know is who. It have both of them, both of them are girl and boy.

W: who are them?

Y: they are Calidear and Samuel.

Jin Jun and Jin Fan: they summon those monster, really so
strange.

W: yup. How they done those thing to us?

All rangers and riders they keep figuring out why Calidear want to do those things to them. In another side, Jia Jin had return to Korea, he had a mission that is Nan Feng Jin passed to him and want him pass to his children and complete those mission. When they about to start meeting, suddenly Jia Jin come and knock on the door.

Jia Jin: (knock on the door) Hi.

W: who that?

Jia Jin: long time no see. Master had something want me to pass to you guys.

Jong Hyun: what thing?

Jia Jin: here it goes.

W: thank.

Nan Feng Wei had opened and sees. She saw a letter and inside wrote how her mom and sister died. Her father had also leaved one word for her that word is revenge. Nan Feng Wei saw that paper; she cried and also suddenly fainted.

Jong Hyun: Wei, what happened, doesn’t faint.

In another side, Jong Hyun is accompanying Nan Feng Wei after she fainted. When Nan Feng Wei wakes up, she saw Jong Hyun beside him. Nan feng Wei had dreamt that her parents how get kill.

Jong Hyun: you finally wake up.

W: yah. So what happen?

Jong Hyun: you okay now?

W: yup.