they know about S.P.D

an unbelieved love completed!
Shu Qun knew that she say wrong. But toward, she don’t understand why Calidear so hate her? Nan feng Wei walk pass the classroom, and saw her best friend, Shu Qun get bully. So she immedially, run toward Calidear and stop her. Miss Ng first time saw Nan feng Wei can run so fast than normal people. They all are so shock that Nan feng Wei look normal but her running speed is so fast.

W: you better stop bully my friend.

Calidear: who you think you are?

W: I am who, you really want to know?

Jin Jun: She the second big shareholder, Nan feng Jin child.

Calidear: you lay who? If she Nan feng Wei, I Nan feng Yong!

W: Never mind, she doesn’t believe.

Shan: boss, master doggie finding you. So please answer the call.

W: okay. Calidear, so remember today you no need to get beat because my master is calling me.

Nan feng Wei answering, Calidear immedially asked Yia Wen did she saw Nan feng Wei before.

Calidear: he Yia Wen, you got saw before Nan feng Wei?

Yia Wen: nope, why?

Calidear: I want to know is she Nan feng Wei or not.

Yia Wen: you see others SPD member shirt behind got the name, so you later see W shirt.

When Nan feng Wei finally turn behind, they saw the name. They finally believed that W is Nan feng Wei. Suddenly a huge wave comes.

W: oh my god! What happen?

Shan: the monster had come.

W: need to henshin.

Shan: but here still got so many people?

W: no need, just henshin.

Shan: okay.

W: madou henshin, maji magi majiro.

Shan: writing to load, henshin.

All the students saw they are rangers, they all are so shock that they couldn’t believed what happen in front them. They know that they have broken the rules, but it is in important state, so it can be forgive.

W: faster go find master and ask him to give us our mega fighter.

Shan: okay boss.