the game going to start soon...

an unbelieved love completed!

Onew know that he should not talk about his life and lucky Johnson still young, does not understand anything. Onew had brought Johnson to go find Nan Feng Wei, suddenly his daddy is back!

Johnson: I want to go back to my mummy.

Onew: okay, let go.

Johnson although is young, but he can understand a little bit thing that Onew had say. Nan Feng Wei is going home, and Jong Hyun just had reach, Johnson had saw his daddy, he so happy and run toward him. Nan Feng Wei is the first time saw that Johnson like Jong Hyun more than her. She was happy that she had born a very good son.

Johnson: daddy!

Jong Hyun: why you come here?

Johnson: mummy brought me here to eat lunch.

Jong Hyun: oh, but why never saw your mummy?

Jong Hyun had fetch Johnson home, about 1 week after, they had another competition again. This time round need to play with a powerful basketball team, but this team had completed with ShinHwa High School, but they also lose to them.

W: you all must win this game. So I had decided to change
Du Fei to Key. We need ShinHwa High School basketball team members.

Da Ying: Why we need others?

W: because this team only ShinHwa can win them. So i need to put more ShinHwa past basketball players. So please work hard.

Lee Yin: you all just follow junior, she is a good coach in ShinHwa and also ShinHwa is the only group can beat
Xuan Wu high School.

X: then we should use what methods?

W: we should use the method that our school normally use.
They know, you can ask them, but towards them normally playing violated. So we need to take care.

Du Fei: then you all how to play?

Jong Hyun: every easy. We would just pay them back. That is because our team normally we can easily win them by many marks.

Da Ying, Lee Yin, X and Du Fei: huh? What you all mean?

Key: it mean, what they do to us, we will do back to them. Understand now?

Lee Yin: quite little understand.

Du Fei: but why Xiao Yu and Xiao Yun can no need change?

W: I forget about them. I think I would change them with
Kai and Yu Bin.

Xiao Yun: so we can rest?

W: yup. This time round, you no need to play. You should know the reason.