Working in Sophia

an unbelieved love completed!
Those helpers have helped Nan feng Wei to bring to Creative Director Office, which is for Nan Feng Wei. In another side, Jun Xi had bring his sister, Nan feng Wei to walk around the company, in the first place, no one know that Nan feng Wei is Sophia owner granddaughter.

W: here is what place?

Jun Xi: here is the place where I and Yu Zhen work.

W: wow! So here is the department of design?

Jun Xi: yup. It really very unfair, why you just come in to the company, can so fast sit to Creative Director?

W: because I also don’t know. You never told grandma about me coming right?

Jun Xi: yup, I never told anyone before.

W: maybe is brother-in-law, Yu Zhen told her?

Jun Xi: maybe, want go in and see how they work?

W: okay.

Jun Xi: all people please take notes; this girl is our new creative director. She is Nan Feng Wei. She is my cousin, and also she is grandma another grandchild. Please help her if she have problem.

W: hey guys, my name is Nan Feng Wei, I just come from Nan Feng Company. Hope we can work together and no scolding each others. Please help me if I had problem.

They went to see their grandma. Grandma saw Nan Feng Wei finally come back and work at here; she is just so happy that cannot speak. Nan Feng Wei had explained why she come back and work for grandma.

Grandma: Jun Xi, you finally come back.

Jun Xi: grandma, I also brought sister and work at here as Creative Director, grandma, you not happy of the places?

Grandma: nope, I too happy that I cannot speak, but I don’t understand why Wei suddenly want to come back.

W: Grandma, I come back because I wish to help you guys, and also this also because of my mom. Before she died, she had told me need to help my grandma for Sophia and also
when grandparents want what, I sure need to help, if would make me become poor, I also must help because this is the promise that my mom would protect my grandparent company.

Grandma: good girl, please don’t cry. When you cry, my heart would feel so pain because I care about you.

Nan Feng Wei had cried because she start misses her mom again. Nan Feng Wei had return to Creative Director Office. The room really are so big and Nan Feng Wei always being Creative Director.