finally went back to ShinHwa high!

an unbelieved love completed!
W: hahas, oppa please call them come in and see me; I have some question want to ask those designers.

Onew: okay boss.

W: Onew, why you at here?

Onew: oh, because I am here is working as vice-Creative director, this quite fun.

W: oh, you just my helper at here?

Onew: yup. This is grandma order.

W: oh. My grandma so like SHINee?

Onew: I think answer is yes.

Nan Feng Wei and Onew have talked until so long that they feel that each others just about the same. They only have dad but no mom. Onew mom leaves him and his dad because of money, and Nan Feng Wei mom leaves her because of one accident. They really don’t understand why their moms don’t want them. Grandma comes to find them, but she heard their conversation. She finally knows why Nan Feng Wei never comes back to their house so many times. The next morning, Nan Feng Wei and others have to wake up early because today they need to go school to report, because today are their first studying at here. They all go to the car park and get their own cars.

W: guys let go!

All: okay.

They have used their own track way to go ShinHwa high school. They use a fast speed that no people could see their own faces. Johnson is so happy that his parents are going to study at their school.

Bryan: why you today look so strange? Why you look so happy?

Johnson: I heard Nan Feng Wei and others people would change school to our high school?

Bryan: ya, why?

Johnson: no why, just ask cannot?

Bryan: can ask can ask.

Bryan does not ask any more questions to Johnson. He starts to feel that Johnson had some problem which never told them before. In the high school, they heard that they are coming, all are so happy. Shu Qun, Calidear and Yia Wen are prepared to welcome them. They are their secondary friends. Nan Feng Wei and others finally come.

Shu Qun: welcome back.

Jin Jun: thank you.

Yia Wen: but towards, where is Wei?

Jin Jun: haven comes yet, but she would arrive in any minutes.

Yia Wen: okay.

Jin Jun: who is that boy?

Shu Qun: I forget to introduce him to you all. His name is

Kah Kian; he is my boyfriend, we going to marry in one more week.