they had lesson in ShinHwa

an unbelieved love completed!
Jin Fan: hey guys, I arrive. Boss haven comes yet?

Jin Jun: yup, you got see Johnson?

Shu Qun: how you guys know our junior?

Shan: you all know him?

Shu Qun: of course, he always get first in Junior High station, our teacher always talk about him. So we know him.

Yia Wen: and I heard that he is a young master of one family, that family is so rich.

Shu Qun: and his full name is Johnson Kim Yun Jie.

Jin Jun: we know him.

Kah Kian: how you guys know him?

Jin Jun: he is our boss child.

Three of them: what?

Jin Fan and Jun: you all don’t know this?

They keep talking about Johnson, but they don’t know that Nan Feng Wei, Onew, Jong Hyun and Tae Min are on their ways. They are using their fast speed to go through all Nan Feng Family personal roads. Although a lot of people does not understand why they can have their personal road, but they don’t mind others minds. Inside the school, Jin Jun and others have helped to prepare their car park to let them park their cars. A lot of students are asking their own teacher why they doing this, and who coming?

Jin Jun: hahas, I don’t think you all know this right?

Shu Qun: know what?

Jin Fan: Johnson is our boss most precious thing in this world.

Yia Wen: oh, I understand. They mean that Johnson is most important thing in the world to Wei.

This time, Nan Feng Wei, Onew, Jong Hyun and Tae Min have arrived, but they still don’t know.

Onew: wow! Say our bad words?

Jin Jun: when you come?

W: hahas, we come about few minutes, because this road, we first time drive to here, so not sure where is the location.

Jin Fan: not easy to find?

Tae Min: ya. Maybe we already long time stay in Singapore, so at Korea here, we not so sure.

Yia Wen: welcome back to Korea.

All: thank you. But towards can we go back to our class?

Yia Wen: can, this ways please.

W: thank and okay.

Yia Wen: but towards, I forget to tell you that we change the location.

Jong Hyun: than we change to where?

Yia Wen: you all need to join 2a3 as 1 class.

W: what?

Shu Qun: why so big reaction?

W: because inside the class, got one girl is our enemy.

Both of them: who is that girl?

Shan: you should know, Calidear.

Yia Wen: you all and Calidear still haven setter?

Shan: yup.

They moved to 2a3 classroom, when those students saw them, they all so shock. When Calidear saw Nan Feng Wei, others could feel like a battle field had formed.

W: hey guys, this are the first time, we study at here, hope we can happily be classmate.

Calidear: you say first time, you all believe, that is so stupid. Last time in 1a3, they have been same class with me. Now they just change back their own school.

W: I really cannot don’t bother of this girl.

Jong Hyun: just try to not to listen to any words.

W: I would try.