Xing Yu is back!

an unbelieved love completed!

Nan Feng Wei had saw Xing Yu and they are in the same school. When Xing Yu comes towards her, she cannot go at all, because Nan Feng Wei already takes her laser gun out preparing to shot Xing Yu, but Xing Yu don’t afraid of it.
W: what you want to talk to me?

Xing Yu: I back to snatch back my Jong Hyun, we already married in America.

W: funny, we also married in Korea, which we already had 8 year old son.

Xing Yu: he only return for 5 year, how can had 8 year old child?

W: because when you make him, go with you. I already had his baby, this Onew oppa and Jun Pyo oppa know about it, if you really want to know the truth, you can go see Shan.

Xing Yu: why must ask see Shan?

W: because when I giving birth for my only son, she is beside me.

Xing Yu: it cannot be, you lying to me!

W: why must I lie to you?

Xing Yu: because you afraid Jong Hyun gone.

W: nope, I know he would not left again, he love me.

Xing Yu had threatened Nan Feng Wei and wants to snatch back what is her thing. Nan Feng Wei totally don’t know what to do, she totally blur. Nan Feng Wei had gone to fourth year 3 to find Jun Pyo, Yi Jung and others.

W: teacher, I want to find those who know I want to find them.

Jun Pyo: what happened?

W: Xing Yu had come back, and she wants to snatch Jong Hyun oppa back.

Yu Bin: what?

Yi Jung: that girl makes you sad for many years?

W: yup. She already make until my son, 5 year old than can see his dad.

Jun Pyo: I would help you, because Thunderclap is my grand-uncle school.

W: okay, please help me. I don’t want to lose my Jong Hyun again.

Nan Feng Wei had find Jun Pyo to solve the problem and lucky, he can save her. Xing Yu had send people to check, does Jong Hyun really had a son or not. Nan Feng Wei had tried to talk to Onew, Tae Min, Min Ho and Key oppa.

W: you all have time?

Onew: what?

W: please help me, not to let Jong Hyun oppa saw until Xing Yu. She already told me want to snatch Jong Hyun from me.

Key: don’t cry.

W: my son cannot don’t have dad.

Min Ho: we will help you.

Jong Hyun: what you all saying? Why I think, I heard someone saying my name and Xing Yu name?

W: please don’t be so shock, Xing Yu never died and she is back. She told me that, she want to snatch you back from my side. Please don’t let me feel so worry.

Jong Hyun: if she really want snatch me from you, how can it be? I so love you and Johnson.