new member arrives!

an unbelieved love completed!
Nan feng Wei had order Umeko to bring them to their room, Umeko also got the order from Jin Jun. he order is to bring them to the room, after that tell them about the rules.

Umeko: you three please follow me.

Ye Jun: ok, but toward, what your name?

Umeko: my name is Umeko. I come from Japan.

Ye Lang: oh, we are come from Malaysia.

Umeko: oh, I come here because my team had come here.

Xiao Xin: oh. So you never miss before your family?
Umeko: I don’t have family member. When I about 5 years old, they already get kill by monster, and lucky, Master doggie saved me.

Xiao Xin: so pertly.

Umeko: I already forget that sad memory.

Xiao Xin: how you forget? I couldn’t forget my parents died, you could?

Umeko: because master doggie had put Senchi to me. From me team up with Senchi, I already can feel a little bit of happy. Not like normal day, I always never smile before. I couldn’t easily believe anyone, but Senchi make me believe him so much!

Ye Lang: but why I now never saw Senchi?

Umeko: he now not at Korean, he had something need to setter, so he had been staying at Taiwan for some days.

After the conversation, Umeko already brought them to their room.

Umeko: we reach; two of the room is for you all.

Xiao Xin: thank you so much.

Umeko: welcome.

Nan feng Wei had just got an email from Senchi. It says that he would be coming back at tomorrow morning, he also send a mail to Umeko. But maybe she angry with Senchi, she never reply to him before. Nan feng Wei know about this, so she had gone to Umeko room and find her.

W: hey Umeko, you haven sleep?

Umeko: yup, I using internet to do homework.

W: you know Senchi-hyung, tomorrow morning come back to Korean?

Umeko: oh, is it?

W: so you want to fetch him?

Umeko: don’t want.

W: why?

Umeko: no why.