the competition finally started!

an unbelieved love completed!

 

When Jong Hyun say what, Nan Feng Wei had fainted and when Jong Hyun bring her back to her room, Xing Yu had walk pass them, lucky, they never saw each others. A few days past, all things had gone correct. This few days would have a basketball competition, Thunderclap High School had take part in, this would be the first time they join the competition, many for them think that they cannot win but they doesn’t know that ShinHwa High School, most powerful basketball team members have join to their team. All the High School wish to have their team member, but how they beg them, they still never say yes. Only Thunderclap High School can have the power to let ShinHwa High School to join. Nan Feng Wei had helped Lee Yin to train them. Nan Feng Wei training methods is totally very different from Lee Yin, Dong Feng Xiang doesn’t understand why her training method is totally different from others coach. In the break time, Dong Feng Xiang had decided to ask her some question.

X: hi, can I ask a question?

W: okay, but toward you are?

X: my name is Dong Feng Xiang. I am one of the group main players.

W: oh. What thing do you wanna to ask?

X: why your training is different from others coaches?

W: oh, because our players had a different playing method.
We normally only teach them how to block, than use at competition.

X: than how?

W: first we need to attack the main part of the basketball court.

Nan Feng Wei had explain to Dong Feng Xiang, she had told him, how does they cut into the court when they under attack, how they block other ball, and many. Jong Hyun saw it, he at their laugh because this is the first time that people dare to ask Nan Feng Wei about the training question, and Nan Feng Wei explain and not so angry. After their talk, they continue their own training. After the few days, the competition finally started, this will be the first time that Thunderclap High School attend this competition, many of the judges doesn’t believe they can win, but they never think that ShinHwa High School most powerful players have joined Thunderclap Team.

Host A: they competition finally start, Thunderclap is the first time attending this event, so how would be their score? Please continue to watch.

Host B: I had a question.

Host C: why I think, they have some new members and also
one new vice-trainer?

Host B: they look so familiar.

Host A: their name are Kim Jong Hyun, Jin Jun, Jin Fan, Tae Min, Min Ho, Gene and Kai. They are the new players that now are playing in the court; they are from the ShinHwa High School basketball players.

Host B: so they change their team?

Host C: maybe they really change the team, but who is the vice-trainer?

Host A: the trainer is the world most popular, she is Lee Yin junior, Nan Feng Wei. She trained which team, that team would win.

Host C: the game finally starts, now holding ball is Yuan
Da Ying, he is a new player too.

Host B: Da Ying had passed to Dong Feng Xiang, the war of god, he had get attack by a player from another school, lucky he quite clever, he had passed to the Kim Jong Hyun, finally Jong Hyun had goal by his own method, which now days in Korea, no people can learn or defence.

The competition now is resting for half an hour, Nan Feng
Wei and others are in the restroom and the restroom outside have many guard, because she afraid people come to over hear their plan. The second part is about to start, Nan Feng Wei had called Onew to replace Jin Jun, because want to win and need Jong hyun method again, need Onew to help. In Korea, Onew and Jong Hyun is good partner and also player, whenever they play together, no people can catch up.

Host A: welcome back to the stage, we saw Thunderclap school had replace Jin Jun to Onew. we heard that Onew is up, that mean Jong Hyun are going to use their family most popular method that no people know the name and how to prevent the ball to be goal.

Host C: we can see that Nan Feng Wei is so worry about them, she keep helping them to think how to move, and how to defence.

W: go fighting! We cannot lose, because we need to show others that we can do it!

Host B: Jong Hyun and Onew are the war of god in Korea, we just get the news that, they totally are powerful that no
people know what would they use and attack them.

Jong Hyun: brother, I think it time to start to use that method!

Onew: Okay brother, let go!

Host A: I think they going to start their own method to win the ball, that means another 3 of them can rest at there or helping them to defence.

Host B: yup, don’t tell me they using Kim Family basketball method.

Host C: but I heard that normally this method does not teach outsider, why it can teach Onew?

Host A: because they are just like brother, so he can learn.

A few minutes have gone; it is going to end the competition.

Host A: it about time, if Onew or Jong Hyun or Da Ying goal this ball, they going to win the highest point ever in Taiwan.

Host B: finally Da Ying had used a move that no people can block or attack and they win!

W: huh? Senior knows how to use his grandma most powerful method?

Lee Yin: junior, what you mean?