Nan Feng Wei finally return..

an unbelieved love completed!
Jan Di: Yu Bin senior, you really never lie to us?

Yu Bin: yup, why I need to lie to you all?

Jun Pyo: what are their positions?

Yu Bin: Magiwlight, Magiclight, Magiglight, Dekaranger and others.

Jun Pyo: the four people are the most powerful rangers that normally in Japan no people could beat them, if they really come, they can help us.

Y: really?

Many of the Korea rangers do not believe that those powerful rangers would be send to their own Korea Base. That day finally come, Jun Pyo and others need to go fight with a demon, which are so powerful that no people can fight with him. The fight finally start, Jun Pyo and others have get injured and all cannot go fight anymore, when the demon prepare to kill them, a bright light had shine to their eyes. It is the light of the Magiranger, Dekaranger, Abaranger, and Shinkenranger.

Jun Pyo: what are those light?

Yu Bin: maybe are the gold ranger people.

W: hey guys, are you all ready?

Jin Jun: yes boss.

W: okay, let go.

Nan Feng Wei finally come, they all have already henshin, so that no people can know how they look like and know what their own name are. Nan Feng Wei is one of the Go-Ranger Yellow younger sister, which no people know about it, because Nan Feng Wei mom had born her and at her about 5 year old, she had died because of one killer, which want to kill Nan Feng Wei because she know how to use the water power. Nan Feng Yong is the big brother of Nan Feng Wei and him also the Go-ranger yellow. Nan Feng Yong only know that he had a younger brother name is Nan Feng Quan. He now is in the Malaysia base. Finally the battle finish, they all had dis-henshin and Jun Pyo and others have seen their faces.

Jun Pyo: wow! You all look so young…

Jin Jun: of course, we only 14-20 year old.

Yi Jung: what?

Jin Fan: we only 16 year old, and also we are brothers

Yi Jung: can see can see.

W: but towards, please introduce you all to me, when are

at the Korea base can?

Yu Bin: okay, this ways please.

W: no need, please stand in a circle and than just press
the blue button which located in the speaker.

Jasmine: why need to press that thing?

W: because it can directly send to us to the place that we want to go.

Y: okay, we believe on you.