Need help in Hong Kong!

an unbelieved love completed!

They all immedially went to the car park and take their own car. They drive very fast so that those reporter cannot follow them. When they are back, they have someone call in. Nan Feng Yong answer it and he know that call is from Korea and it is from Korea Main Base.

Y: hi, this is Taiwan Main Base, mind to tell me who there? No people answering?

Xiao C: brother, who calls?

Y: don’t know. Lucky, lollipop here they can help me to do something. Where is William?

William: yes?

Y: help me check where is this phone call from?

William: okay.

He had check about 15 minutes; he immedially told him that the call is from Hong Kong Main Base. Nan Feng Yong was shock that Hong Kong Main Base people would call them.

William: it not calling from Korea and it from Hong Kong.

W: what Hong Kong?

Prince: yup, we already check many times.

W: who would be?

Shan: maybe are Hiruto or Alex.

W: oh, they are at there.

They immedially call back to Hong Kong. Nan Feng Wei this time round talking on the phone.

W: what happened? Make until you all need to call us?

Hiruto: boss, we need help. We found out that demon had escape to Hong Kong. So we wanted to ask you all to come to help us.

Alex: yup boss. We really need you all.

W: okay.

Nan Feng Wei heard that Alex and Hiruto having problem there, they decided to go to Hong Kong Main Base but they are singers, so cannot say go then go. They have decided to make a concert or filming show that least very long in Hong Kong.

Shan: but we cannot let others know that we go there very long is to go to the base.

W: okay, so how about we open a concert or show can film at there?

Kai: mm, boss but I think filming show is better.

They have decided to film show, they start packing their things and then they can go Hong Kong Base as fast as possible. 2 days after, they reach the air-port. There have about 500+ fans are shouting for them! Many of the people don’t know what happened, but when they saw them, they also shouting for them.

All: hi guys, we are D.N.C.F.W and SHINee and others. We are pleasure to come here to film show that needs to stay for about 2 to 3 months. Hope we can meet our fans as many as possible.

They finally walk towards their cars, and almost all the fans are chasing them and want to see where they staying and but sadly they using their own way to go to Nan Feng family house in Hong Kong then they process to the Hong Kong Main Base, when they reach the Hong Kong Main Base, many of the people though they are fake so called them to show them their pass.

Guard A: who you guys?

Kai: we are from Korea Main Base.

Guard A: you all got pass right? Show us then we will let
you all pass.

They taken out their pass, when they saw Nan Feng Wei this name, they immedially knee down and say something that make people couldn’t easily understand.

All the guards: sorry my princess, please forgive us.

W: it Okays, but please don’t call me princess.

All: okay.