first time met master tiger!

an unbelieved love completed!

Jie Er had gone to find Jong Hyun, Onew and also Min Ho. They thought Jie Er only come to find them to ask some questions from work, when she asking about Nan Feng Wei, they are so shock of it. They don’t understand why she wanted to know more information about Nan Feng Wei. At first they don’t wish to share with Jie Er, but Jie Er everyday following them and want them to tell her. So at that period of time, they only can say out and explain to her and call her not to say out. They also told her that if she sat out, Nan Feng Wei would be angry and they would be angry with Jie Er. Nan Feng Wei and others have to process to the control room and find Hiruto and Alex.

Jie Er: Senior, can you tell me some of the information of
Wei senior can?

Onew: cannot.

Jie Er: please tell me some mah…

Min Ho: really cannot.

Jie Er: please tell me, I really want to know.

Jong Hyun: okay, I tell you, but you must promise me that
not to tell anyone.

Jie Er: okay.

Jong Hyun: she is Nan Feng Family only girl. She had become the only people can be the water tribe owner.

Hiruto and Alex have got the news that Nan Feng Wei and others rangers already arrived at the Hong Kong Base. They immedially run to the place that they are in. Alex and Hiruto saw them; they immedially knee down and greet Nan
Feng Wei and others.

Both of them: good morning boss and others. Thank you for coming to help us. Please let us to serve you all.

W: you two please stand.

Both of them: okay boss.

W: how long you all been here?

Alex: about 3 years.

W: that what happened?

Hiruto: please walk this way to the control room.

W: okay.

Yu Zhen: wow! Here are so big, but not bigger then Korea
Main Base.

Hiruto: yup, here is the second bigger Base in S.P.D.

Kai: wow! But I don’t think here would have any master right?

Hiruto: nope you are wrong. Hong Kong Main Base has master.

Jong Hyun: oh, that what the name is?

Alex: the master name is Tiger. He had just finish practices from Japan. Oh, he is coming.

Master Tiger is coming toward them. Nan Feng Wei and others have greeted to Master Tiger.

All: good morning Master Tiger.

Master Tiger: guys, you mind not to be so serious.

W: huh? You are Master Tiger?

Hiruto: yup, boss. He is the master that teaches us Hong Kong language and also how to use the arrow.

W: oh, nice to meet you.

Tiger: me too. You are Jill’s student?

W: how you know?

Tiger: because only Jill’s students can get the gold ranger awards.

W: ya. I am gold ranger awards.