at hong kong main base!

an unbelieved love completed!

Master Tiger know that Nan Feng Wei, Jin Jun, Jin Fan, Xian Zhong and Min Ho are golden rangers that have very powerful weapons. Hiruto and Alex had to explain to them what happened to Hong Kong Main Base and need to bring them to their own room.

Hiruto and Alex: boss, this ways please.

W: where are we going?

Hiruto: to you all office. There is the place we normally can have meeting.

W: understand.

Nan Feng Wei wants to ask them some questions, but when
she wants to ask, Hiruto and Alex talk again.

Hiruto: boss, I know you would ask why we called you all to come.

W: you all too clever.

Alex: we called you all because take a look at here.

Alex had called some helper to on the screen. When Nan Feng Wei and others saw the screen, they all are so shock. It is because they saw the demon had created destroying are the so huge. Nan Feng Wei know that there doesn’t have anyways to stop it.

W: what happened?

Alex: that monster can give out one special light,
although we can go fight, but we found out that special light, only boss can stop it.

Jong Hyun: You mean only Wei, can stop that stupid monster?

Alex: yup.

W: why that monster only I can stop?

Nan Feng Wei keeps thinking of the question, she sits down and switch on her laptop. She had gone to the monster file and check about the monster skill. She finally understands why only she can stop. Jong Hyun had also helped her to cook some food to eat.

W: guys, I finally know why I could stop him.

Kai: why?

W: because that light inside had the power of light, so only water can stop him.

Jong Hyun: oh, time for dinner.

W: thank.

About 3 days have passed. They have totally no idea what
time and place would be the monster coming out. So they have to keep staying at the control room. Nan Feng Wei and others have fallen asleep. Master Shark have walk pass them. And saw them all sleeping, he had go make someone. Lucky, Nan Feng Wei had wake up. Nan Feng Wei wanted to call them to wake up but Master Shark understand that they are too tired then would fell asleep so he order Nan Feng Wei not to wake them up.

W: good morning Master Shark.

Shark: good morning.

W: sorry, I know we should not sleep. So I would wake them up.

Shark: no need. They are tired, just let them sleep.

W: okay.

Nan Feng Wei had continued to check the satellites, and see do they send any monster warning. When Nan Feng Wei still doing those work, Onew had wake up, he saw Nan Feng Wei are doing all the work, he start to feel sad. Actually Nan Feng Wei and Onew had been together for 2 years.

Onew: my dear Wei, why you must do until so hard?