they are fighting together

an unbelieved love completed!
Miss Ng: W, don’t go there, it danger.

W: teacher, sorry I need to go there.
Nan feng Wei had reach toward them. She had tried to call them to stop, but they never bother of it. Nan feng Wei only can use her last choice, is to henshin and join Jin Jun. Nan feng Wei had think a long period of them, she decided to henshin.

W: madou henshin maji magi majiro.

Nan feng Wei henshin, others students saw it, they all so shock. Nan feng Wei had the method to bring SHINee to SPD. Jong Hyun saw Nan feng Wei. He had called his group not to fight anymore. Other does not understand why called them to stop.

Onew: Jong Hyun why stop fighting?

Key: I think because of the girl had just henshin.

Onew: who that girl?

Key: don’t know who that girl.

Min Ho: I know who that girl!

This is the first time that SHINee member heard Min Ho speaking. They are so shock to Min Ho answer. Nan feng Wei had brought back Jin Jun and Shan to recovery room, that room is special to all rangers.

W: please put them at the beds.

Xian Zhong: okay, but you not worry about SHINee?

W: I don’t want to care.

Xian Zhong: but Jong Hyun at there.

W: I just want to see him.

Nan feng Wei still loving Jong Hyun, but she knows that she couldn’t let him saw her true love. Nan feng Wei had give order to Jin Fan to bring SHINee to the SPD for seeing, and explain how this head quarter is in Singapore. Jin Fan had also got the order to take SHINee to meet Master Doggie. Master Doggie wants to see them because they should know something that only Nan feng Wei and Xian Zhong know.

Jin Fan: this way please.

Onew: okay.

Jin Fan: what your name?

Onew: you asking who?

Jin Fan: all of you.

Onew: hi, I am Onew, the leader. This is Jong Hyun the main vocal, key, Min Ho and Tae Min.

Jin Fan: oh, I am Jin Fan. I am one of the helper of Nan feng Wei.