Johnson and his dad!

an unbelieved love completed!
It a long day for those who not in the fight, but those is fighting, they are really very tired. They feel like dying. The next morning, Jong Hyun had wake up early and also wake Johnson wake up and called him not to make his mom.

Jong Hyun: my dear son, please wake up and don’t go make your mom.

Johnson: okay daddy.

They quietly left the room and they had helped Nan feng Wei to prepare breakfast. Jong Hyun had called his son to go bath, than he would take him to school. After half hour, Jong Hyun brings Johnson to school by his own car. When they driving, Johnson asked some question.

Johnson: daddy, why my schoolmate don’t believe that you are my daddy?

Jong Hyun: maybe because they thought you lying?

Johnson: you should know that I would not lie.

Jong Hyun: I know you good boy, so now daddy brings you to school, so they would know.

Johnson: okay.

They have reach Dong Saeng primary school. This is the school wish is Nan feng Jin open, and also the school which is Johnson Kim study, play and learn. All students start looking at Johnson. They start to talk about him, when his daddy gets down from the car, they finally know that he never say lie, because Jong Hyun really is his daddy.

Jong Hyun: bye my dear son. Later is Mr Kang come fetch you.

Johnson: why?

Jong Hyun: because later daddy and mummy need to flight to Singapore for event, so sorry my dear son.

Johnson: but daddy today is my 8 year old birthday.

Jong Hyun: really? So maybe I would call them make so changes.

Johnson: really daddy?

Jong Hyun had send his son to school, he immedially get his car and use faster speed to go back to S.P.D main quarter, about few hours later, they would have meeting. In their house, Nan feng Wei had wake up. And just realise
Johnson had go school, and Jong Hyun gone to head quarter.
When Nan feng Wei come out from room, she saw Jong Hyun left one message to her.

Jong Hyun: my dear, please eat your breakfast. Please don’t skip it.

Nan feng Wei saw it, so she starts eating. After a few hours, Nan feng Wei had come.

Jin Jun: boss, you today so late than come?

W: oh, because I eating my breakfast.

Jin Fan: boss, you normally would not eat breakfast.

Jin Jun: I know who help you prepare.

W: you know who help me prepare the breakfast?

Jin Jun: yup. I know is your lover help you prepare.