what is legend sword and xing yu return...

an unbelieved love completed!

When Master Sha Fu heard that she is from water tribe, she immedially run away, and she does not have time to see the face of Nan Feng Wei. Nan Feng Wei doesn’t understand why she saw the sword, than she run away. Master Shark saw she had the sword, Shark starting to figure out who is this girl.

Da Ying: why you can have this legend sword?

W: oh, because I am Nan Feng family the only girl can
control the water power very good.

Da Ying: this only for the main rider of the tribe.

W: yup, I know about that.

Shark: you are Nan Feng Wei?

W: master how you know my real name?

Shark: because in the story, Nan Feng Wei can control the power of the water and also the water sprint sword very good.

W: thank you.

This time round, Xing Yu had return, but when he return something happened. Because they keep thinking that Xing Yu had died in a fight, but they never know that Jie Er had saved him. In another side, Nan Feng Wei had almost fainted when she using the water sprint sword. When Nan Feng Wei feeling like fainting, Jong Hyun lucky saw it, and carries her back to the room. Xiang Ming had walk pass them.

W: (thinking in heart) what happened, why I suddenly feel that I going to fainted again?

Jong Hyun: you alright?

W: I don’t know, I feeling like fainting.

Jong Hyun: what?