Nan Feng Wei story...

an unbelieved love completed!
W mom: what happen to you? Why you look like injuct?

Tetsu father: please save my child.

Nan feng Wei mom have saved Tetsu and tell Tetsu father that she would die anytime, so please take her child to meet her father. Tetsu father have helped. Tetsu and Nan feng Wei have send to Master Jill. Tetsu go with Master Doggie and only Nan feng Wei go with Master Jill. This is the first person that Master Jill wants to teach. In the past, no people get choose by him. Many year past, Nan feng Wei have been teach by Master Jill for many years. Master Jill has send Nan feng Wei back to Tetsu house.

W: hi Tetsu brother.

Tetsu: hi, so you come back?

W: yup, my teacher says, it time to come back.

Tetsu family members were so happy that she can come home. They have bring Nan feng Wei to her mother grave, Tetsu daddy have told her the entire story about her father and her mother. When Nan feng Wei heard her own born story, she suddenly doesn’t want to listen anymore. At Seoul, Nan feng Yong and Quan are Nan feng Wei elder brother. They have born at 1991 and 1992. They have been studying at ShinHwa High School. They still don’t know that they have younger sister.

Y: hey brother, time to eat breakfast.

Nan feng Wei had chosen to be gold ranger just like Tetsu. She has been selected to put in the special rangers. The team name is “Magi special” it the most powerful rangers than can join. Nan feng Wei brother also cannot join this. Master Jill has got kill by his own brother, John. Nan feng Wei heard this news; she had sworn that she would kill him. Lee Zi Qing Onew is Nan feng Wei boyfriend. He also one of the rangers and he also very like Nan feng Wei.

Onew: don’t be sad.

W: okay.

Nan feng Wei had seen Onew mom. She has called her to leave his son. Few years pass, Nan feng Wei have become gold rangers. She has become the most powerful ranger in the world ever. At her brother’s side, they have met the most powerful monster in the world; they called the head quarter to send the ranger come. Nan feng Wei have to bring the Shinkenger and Magiranger to help. Yu Bin which are from ShinHwa High School students, he run towards to Jun Pyo and tell him about the news that is make from Japan main base Master Doggie.

Yu Bin: good new!

Yi Jung: what news that can make you becomes so happy?

Yu Bin: that news is the Japan Main Base that finishes the gold-rangers training, they have been sending to help us and we can become most powerful.

Jasmine: really?

Jan Di: Yu Bin senior, you really never lie to us?

Yu Bin: yup, why I need to lie to you all?

Jun Pyo: what are their positions?

Yu Bin: Magiwlight, Magiclight, Magiglight, Dekaranger and
others.

Jun Pyo: the four people are the most powerful rangers that normally in Japan no people could beat them, if they really come, they can help us.

Y: really?