grandpa and grandma had come.. and new member come

an unbelieved love completed!
Nan feng Wei already a little bit happy, but because of some reason, she cannot smile. Jin Jun and Jin Fan know that she want to smile, but she cannot. She cannot smile because she had a reason that if she smiles, no people would follow her. The meeting wanna to start, all the S.P.D member is slowly coming.

Shan: welcome to our S.P.D meeting. I am today host, my name is Shan. I at S.P.D work for 9 year. I hope, today I can solve all your problems.

Nan feng Wei had send Shan to be the host, because she knew that Shan can do it very well, Jin Jun and others although still haven figure out, why their boss want let Shan to be the host. After the introduction of the S.P.D, Shan had started to intro all the S.P.D members. When the entire S.P.D photos have been show, they really shock that all members are singer, and the head is Nan feng Wei. The meeting are about to discuss all the new method to improve all the weapons.

Shan: now I would put you all in groups, there would have S.P.D members to go with you guys. Thank you.

They keep thinking who can get Nan feng Wei, the snatching her. Only some head of the company can get her, because she is team up with Jong Hyun and Jin Jun. they two are great helper, they know a lot of thing that Nan feng Wei tell them before.

W: please prepare. I think I know who would follow us.
Jin Jun: no need prepare, we already prepare very long time.

Jong Hyun: Jin Jun we cannot say like this, because we also would have some new problem need to help them. We still need to explain many things but sometimes, we cannot remember normally. So we need to prepare and start to recall those things, understand?

Jin Jun: senior, no fair. Why my boss never says me, you say me?

W: Jin Jun, Jong Hyun oppa would do this because I would also say same thing.

Jong Hyun and Nan feng Wei have scolded Jin Jun; they keep repeating the same thing. Sophia and Kotoha international company had pick Nan feng Wei to be their guides. Sophia and Kotoha Company are Nan feng Wei Grandparents Company.

W: hi, long time never seen you. How are you grandparents?

Grandpa: still know how to greet me?

Grandma: my dear grandchild, where had you been? Why so long never come back to Korea?

W: because I busying on my own thing.

Jin Jun had look until blur, he don’t understand that Nan feng Wei grandparents would be the boss of Sophia and Kotoha?

Jin Jun: who those 2 guys?

Jong Hyun: they are Nan feng Wei grandparents.

Jin Jun: oh. So how long she never went back to Korea?

Jong Hyun: about 2-3 years.

Jin Jun: so long…

Jong Hyun: of course, she had been staying at head quarter for training about many years.

In others side, Nan feng Wei have greet her grandparents. She asked them some questions.

W: okay, grandpa and grandma, can we start our tour in the head quarter?

Grandpa: okay.

Jin Jun: this ways please.