the monster finally come.

an unbelieved love completed!

Onew still loving her, Nan Feng Wei doesn’t tell anyone about she still had one more child. She doesn’t want to let anyone know about it, but Jong Hyun knows about it. It is because when Onew had broken up with Nan Feng Wei, she had a baby and Jong Hyun had start to taking care of her. A few weeks have passed, the monsters doesn’t have any movement. Nan Feng Wei are feeling strange that why that monster never come out.

W: already passed so many weeks, why the monster never comes out?

Jin Jun: maybe that thing knows we are waiting for that thing, and that thing don’t dare to come out?

Shan: or also because no people calling him to come out and destroy anything?

W: I think I would choose Shan the reason.

Shan: boss, so how? We cannot find him if that monster don’t come out.

Xian Zhong: boss, maybe that one monster owner not in Hong Kong for some days, and then he or she never asked that monster to attack what places.

W: ya, why I never think of that!

Nan Feng Wei had informed all members to go to the air port counter to get some of the name list that had write the day when the monster stop coming out. Nan Feng Wei and her own group had gone to the air-port.

Officer 1: hi, how could I help you?

W: hi, we are from S.P.D (showing the pass). Can we get some information?

Officer 1: what information?

W: give me 14 April 2009 the name list please.

Officer 1: okay.

When the officer given them, they immedially call others group. Jong Hyun and others also had gone to the counter to find information. Nan Feng Wei and her others group members have gone to find them. They have meet up and when they about to reach there, some people know that they are SHINee and D.N.C.F.W. lucky, they quite clever, they pretend that they are not them.

W: oh my god! Why so many fans here?

Tae Min: I don’t know.

W: no people told them about us right?

Onew: yup. Our mission always is secretly doing.

W: okay.

After they done their work, they have driven their own cars back, when they on their way, they saw something strange. They saw some damage had happen in the park.

W: what happened?

Nan Feng Wei had used a device that has to connect all members’ cars.

Jong Hyun: maybe something happened at there?

Shan: boss, shall we go check for a while?

Nan Feng Wei and others have stopped the car. They went inside and take a look; they saw that the monster is inside there. They have to immedially henshin, but there still a lot of people. Nan Feng Wei tells them that they can don’t bother of the rules.

W: you all can henshin and no need to bother of the rules.

Jin Fan, Jin Jun, Xian Zhong, Min Ho: okay boss.

W, Jin Fan, Jin Jun, Xian Zhong, Min Ho: madou henshin, magi maji majiro!

They have to start to defend the monster. When the monster saw them, he trying to run away, but when Nan Feng Wei saw a familiar shadow, she immedially run towards to the boy, when she gone to there, she saw the boy is Calidear boyfriend, Samuel.

W: stop there.

Samuel: hahas, not fun at all, you so fast know is I controlling the monster.

W: of course, I know already, only you and Calidear have the power to control the monsters.

Samuel: no wonder Calidear had call me to be careful you.
You are such a clever girl.

W: faster stop the monster now, if not don’t forces me to destroy you.

Samuel: you think you can?

W: you don’t believe me?

Samuel: yup. I couldn’t believe on you.

W: you would be regent. Madou henshin, magi maji majiro!