Mega fighter finally ready.

an unbelieved love completed!
Shan had run toward to the base, Nan feng Wei had used some magic to protect this building, she knew that if the monster attack here, many people would died.

Jin Jun: boss, finally found you.

W: oh, so what thing?

Jin Fan: master already send the mega fighter out. So we can go fight.

W: good, contact all of them, so we can immedially go fight.

All the rangers have move toward to the mega fighter. All the pupil, in this school, all has help them and encourage them.

W: let do it!

Jin Jun: okay boss. Mega fighter matches together.

They mega fighter when it matches, the power had grow up to very powerful fighter, those entire powerful monster would lose no method how powerful it is.

Shan: use what power to fight that monster?

W: Jin Jun measure what is the power that monster would use.

Jin Jun: okay boss.

Jin Jun had helped Nan feng Wei to check the element of the monster using. When they checking. At the earth surface, all people are shouting around. They are just so afraid. They checking of element jus need about 1 to 2 minutes. Finally, Jin Jun had done the checking. He immedially called to Nan feng Wei changing phone.

Jin Jun: boss, that monster element is water. We can use fire or thunder to hit that monster.

W: okay, so only Shan and Takeru senior can beat that stupid ugly monster.

Shan: what me?

W: you and senior can together beat that monster.

Shan: why?

W: because you and my senior are Fire and thunder element.

Takeru: okay.

Nan feng Wei have let Takeru and Shan mega fighter go.

Takeru: Shan, let do it together.

This fight already fights about 3-6 hours. They finally win.

W: wow! This is the first time we fight so long.

Shan: ya, make until I now very tired.