SHINee studying at ShinHwa!

an unbelieved love completed!
SHINee manager have brought them to sign up the school. They have putted in the class which is same with SPD all members. Nan feng Wei had send some of the people to find them, and want them to bring those people come.

Shan: hi, you all sign up finish?

Key: yup, but who are you?

Shan: my boss had called us to bring you guys to somewhere you all want to go.

Jong Hyun: who you?

Shan: why you want to know?

All members have felt something wrong, they have transform.

Jong Hyun: rescue team R2 henshin.

Shan: why you all want to henshin?

All people at the parade square saw that they are fighting.

Shan: I don’t think you all could win me.

Shan had henshin. Nan feng Wei worry that Shan cannot take them to SPD, so she sends Jin Jun go. It needs to take 5 minutes to the parade square. Shan had got beaten by them. Jin Jun went up to protect her.

Jin Jun: Shan, you injuct?

Shan: they had beaten me.

Jin Jun: you just rest, others let me do.

Shan: be careful.

Jong Hyun: who are you, also one teammate of her?

Jin Jun: no wonder boss, send me come. She knows that you would beat her!

Onew: who your boss?

Jin Jun: madou henshin, maji magi majiro

Jin Jun had henshin, they knows that he is Magi Special Forces. Nan feng Wei knew that they take so long because they fighting, so she had to setter by herself. She had stand up and move toward where the fight is.