Lollipop members have return!

an unbelieved love completed!

Nan Feng Wei knows that they have come to help, they start to shot. When Ji Hen knows that they would sure lose, so they decided to run away. Lucky Nan Feng Wei know they would run away, she had order Jin Jun and Jin Fan to catch them. Finally they got them. They have return to the Base in Taiwan.

Shan: why they can use fire?

W: because they are fire tribe spy.

Shan: what?

W: they are sending by last time I fight before the girl.

All: oh, I understand.

Jie Er: guys, what Wei mean?

All are shocked that Jie Er still don’t understand what is Nan Feng Wei mean of, they although trying not to laugh but they still cannot wait and they all just laugh out. This time round, Dong Fang Xiang cannot see anymore, he
dragged to staircase and explain what the meaning of those words is.

Kai: hahas, you still don’t understand?

Shan: don’t laugh at people, Kai.

X: Jie Er, you come with me.

Jie Er: why you call me come with you?

X: you really don’t understand what she means?

Jie Er: yup.

Dong Feng Xiang had explained the entire thing that Nan
Feng Wei had told them. When they return to the room, all people already preparing things to go for lesson, until a sudden call had called in, they don’t know who would call in this time. When Nan Feng Wei answer, the background voice are so noise, but she know that are Lollipop member called back. She had waited for 1-2 minutes to wait for them to reply. Finally a boy, Prince had come to answer.

Prince: hi. I am prince.

W: I know.

Prince: sorry now then reply your phone.

W: it Okays, so call us for what?

Prince: I wish to inform you guys that we are coming back at this coming Friday.

W: wow! You all finally finish the lesson and already want to return to Taiwan. So how are you all?

Prince: it fun, we like this lesson. We also want to thank boss that we can come to this lesson and learn more about how to control the mega fighter storage key.

W: that great! I thought you all will not like it.

Prince: how could we don’t like it? We love so much.

Nan Feng Wei and Prince are so close, so they always talk in phone, it would take about very long minutes. They have gone to England base for training. It is because Nan Feng Wei wish that they can be more improve and want them to learn new things. They are returning on Friday. It the days that Lollipop all member return to Taiwan!

Shan: wow! They become so popular!

W: of course come from our group, sure popular.

Shan: hahas.

Onew: we still need to wait how long?

W: I also don’t know.

Nan Feng Wei and others have gone to level 2 V.I.P room.
Nan Feng Wei and others have been waiting for 1 hour and 30 minutes, they already too tired. Finally their plane had reached. Nan Feng Wei had send Shan and Umeko to go down to level 1 and fetch them up.

W: Shan and Umeko, please go to level 1 and fetch them up then we can go to the car park.

Shan and Umeko: understand.

Shan and Umeko have process to level 1, when they saw them; they immedially went out and bring them to level 2.
At there a lot of fans and reporter are blurring in this problem.

Reporter A: who they?

Reporter B: they are S.P.D members that mean them also S.P.D members?

Many of the reporter and fans are anyhow guessing. They finally reach level 2. When they saw Nan Feng Wei, they immedially greet Nan Feng Wei.

All lollipop members: good afternoon boss. We are back from England.

W: welcome back.