Nan Feng Wei and Jong Hyun finally start to talk

an unbelieved love completed!
Nan feng Wei know why she doesn’t want to go fetch Senchi. That reason, Nan feng Wei don’t want to share. Next morning, Nan feng Wei found out that a sport car gone, and
that car is Umeko and Senchi would drive.

Jin Jun: where does Umeko gone?

W: you still don’t know?

Jin Jun: know what thing?

W: hahas, Senchi senior coming back at today.

Jin Jun: so I early call you all out.

Nan feng Wei and others have driven their own entire car to fetch Senchi. When they reach their, already many fans waiting, they have no idea how to go in. they have wait for about 2 hours, he finally come out. Jin Jun and Jin Fan have gone up and help him to block the way. Nan feng Wei at there, she saw Umeko is following him.

W: see there, Umeko at there. She still wants to lies to us that they are not boyfriend and girlfriend.

Xian Zhong: really!

Jun Pyo: they really look like is dating!

Nan feng Wei and others don’t believe that they really are boy girl relationship.

Senchi: hi, long time no see. You finally reach Korean.

W: senior, yup. I finally come. So how are you?
Senchi: I fine.

They have gone back to Nan feng Company. Nan feng Wei had brought him to a room. They always stay at company. Nan feng Wei had gone to find someone that she really like so much. Next morning, Nan feng Wei had go to ShinHwa high school, she had gone to find Jong Hyun. A lot of student keeps following him.

All: you all are so cute, handsome.

Tae Min: thank you for saying us cute.

Onew: Jong Hyun, I think had somebody come to find you. (Pointed to Nan feng Wei)

All: who that girl?

Jong Hyun: (hug Nan feng Wei) you finally come to find me.

W: can we go one quiet place and talk?

Jong Hyun: okay.

All student: who that girl? Why my Jong Hyun go hug her?

Jin Jun just walk pass, and saw it. He although feel so sad, but he still happy.

Jin Jun: why Jong Hyun cannot hug his own future wife?

Student A: you are Jin Jun master?

Jin Jun: yup, why? Oh, I know already, you all doesn’t know that we would changing school back to Korean right?

All: yup.