why had monster or demon keep coming out?

an unbelieved love completed!
Jin Fan had leaded them to walk around the building and also bring them to see master doggie. Another side, Xian Zhong went back to the main head quarter to find his dad, but they caught him and never let he go. Lucky, Nan feng Wei had accompanied him.

Xian Zhong: I want to see my father!

Police A: who your father?

Xian Zhong: the head of Zect!

W: let him go!

Police A: who you?

W: don’t like him go, you sure would regent.

Nan feng Wei had to henshin and stop them.

Xian Zhong: thank you boss.

W: no need to thank, I follow you because I sure know something would had happened.

Xian Zhong had been saved by Nan feng Wei. They have gone to his daddy room; they all want to know about why worm or monster keeps coming.

Xian Zhong: dad, please explain to ask, why the worm or monster keep coming to attack us?

Xian’s dad: you want to know?

Xian Zhong: yup.

Nan feng Wei already prepare to listen. She had taken off her headphone, because she wants to listen. Xian Zhong father had explain to them, also tell them, why they get choose to be ranger. Nan feng Wei and Xian Zhong had return to their head quarter. Xian Zhong Still worry about what his dad says.

Jun Pyo: oh, what happened? Why Xian Zhong look like being hit?

W: faster fetch him to recover room.

Jun Pyo: okay.