Ranger book?

an unbelieved love completed!
Nan feng Wei had process to the report room. Inside there, only Nan feng Wei or higher people can go. The guards at there are Umeko and Jasmine.

Umeko: Jasmine, you don’t think here are so boring?

Jasmine: I never think so.

Umeko: who is walking toward here?

Jasmine: don’t know?

Umeko: is boss.

They have greeted her, Nan feng Wei had told them that she wants to go in. they have given her the pass to enter the room.

Umeko: why boss suddenly come here?

Jasmine: don’t know!

Umeko and Jasmine still figuring why Nan feng Wei would come here. In the room, Nan feng Wei had start searching the year of the rider or rangers are formed.

W: where is the year of the riders or rangers formed book?

Nan feng Wei is strangling at searching it! Don’t know what happened, a book suddenly drop. That book is the book that Nan feng Wei finding!

W: yay! I found it! Let me bring this book to print!

Nan feng Wei had brought that book out, Jasmine and Umeko saw it.

Umeko: boss, you want to go?

W: mm… I need to take this to have important meeting! You two also need to come.

Umeko and Jasmine have followed Nan feng Wei returned to SPD main meeting room.

W: I, today open so sudden because I had found the important information about us being riders or rangers.

Jin Jun: so boss, what is the important part?

W: that part is we are being formed at 1996. That time, we already get chosen be riders or rangers.

Jin Fan: at that time, we don’t know each others, so how we become rangers or riders?

W: this is still a blank.