Jun Pyo had qurral with Jan Di.

an unbelieved love completed!
Umeko, Senchi and Jin Jun have take turn to explain what the meaning, doing what is and also why they had GRS. Yu Bin finally understand but in another side, Jan Di had moved to Nan Feng Wei house to stay and don’t want to talk to Jun Pyo, Nan Feng Wei trying to ask her but she doesn’t want to let others know about it, Nan Feng Wei had drive her new sport car to find Jun Pyo and wanted to ask the reason, why Jan Di so angry with him.

W: Jan Di sister, what happened? Why you don’t want to go back to Jun Pyo oppa?

Jan Di: Wei, I don’t wish to talk about it, can you let me rest and also later dinner no need to cook for me, and I don’t feel like eating.

W: okay, I need to go out for a while.

Jan Di: okay.

Nan Feng Wei had press the bell and gone in to the room and find Jun Pyo.

W: what happened to you and Jan Di unnie, oppa can you explain to me?

Jun Pyo: you really want to know?

W: yup.

Jun Pyo: because I had attend one party, which is my company need to attend, I only talk to the girl last time I had to marry with, and she saw it, she thought we still together.

W: oh, this just likes me and that guy.
Jun Pyo: I really like Jan Di.

W: I know, but now Jan Di doesn’t believe on you anymore.
Nan Feng Wei had bring Jun Pyo to Jan Di. But when Jan Di saw Jun Pyo, she does not want to talk to him and she run,
but her stomach suddenly very pain.

Jan Di: why you here?

Jun Pyo: please go home with me.

Jan Di: don’t want. (The hand holds the stomach) My stomach now very pain.

Jun Pyo: Jan Di what happened to you?

Beside Jan Di, there have a lot of blood had come out from the dress. Jun Pyo saw it, he immedially send her to hospital and lucky, their baby never lost. Jun Pyo had accompany with Jan Di for one whole night and also he afraid he would lose Jan Di and the baby inside her belly. Finally Jan Di had wake up and she saw Jun Pyo is beside her.

Jan Di: where am I, and why you beside me? I don’t want to saw you in front of my eyes? You really love me?

Jun Pyo: of course.