part 9

she is my wife

 

 

 

YOONA POV

DAY 4

Tonight I feel so tired…I fall sleep early…..tiffany with her phone…..that couple…..

I sleep and dream about….* byun mode….hahaha…

Somebody interrupt and call my name……

“yoona….wake up….” Fany sit beside me….i so sleepy…I don’t want to answer her…

“……..”

“yoonaaaa….wake up…..” her voice seem sad….

“what is it? U don’t feel sleepy? I want to sleep” I said to her with my eyes close….

“yoona….i want ice cream” what?

“what? Ice cream…where do I find it in middle of night fany ah…”

“yoona….i want to go outside and walk” so many request……..i wonder why she want all that…

“fany ah…are u okay? Why u want all that?”

“yoona…please” she even plead me…..she never do that…she always just asking without plead like that….

Something bother her….. I find my phone and call someone….i ask that man to find me an ice cream…

He seem confuse but he do it anyway….

That man is my father manager at this hotel….haha…I just like to ask him cause he look so afraid at me…

I change my clothe…fany also do it….her face like somebody have accident with a truck….haha just kidding….

Her problem must be really big….i decide to help her….

Maybe later she will tell me about her problems….

We wait at lobby for ice cream….that manager give that ice cream and we go for a walk IN THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT….

“why u want an ice cream?” I look at her….

“u said to me that when we feel bad ice cream can make us feel better”

“what’s wrong…u seem sad”

“I have a big problem”

“what problem? Tell me so I could help u”

“yuri is so jealous at u and now she doesn’t want to talk to me…ottokke? I’m panic right now”

“that’s your problem?” I make a weird face….

“yes…it’s a big problem” I can’t believe this girl…..

“u wake me up and told me to find ice cream in the middle of night because yuri doesn’t want to talk u?”

“yes…what should I do yoona?” I feel like I want to beat someone right now…..

“ya!!!!! What wrong with u????” I scream at her…..she so going to get it……

“why are u scream? I do wrong?” she really innocent now…I wanna choke her……

I walk away from her… I want to go back sleep…..

Eventually I walk to fast and now she left alone at that park…..

“yoona…..yoonaaaaaaaa” now I heard she scream…..

I run back to her……someone try to hurt her?

When I got to her…..

“yoonaaaaa…..bug…bug….bug…..” she got behind me….she look afraid…

-Yoona……breath in….breath out….she is your wife…..-

“what wrong with u? why u wake me up for something like this?” I got angry…

“are u mad?…I’m sorry” she said it innocently…..

“let’s go back…” I walk first but she doesn’t move an  inch…

“now what?” I look at her…she look pale…..maybe she just too afraid….

“my leg gave out…I can’t walk right now….” She must be really afraid of bugs….

What should I do? I can’t leave her here alone….

“get on my back” she get on my back….i carry her until we reach at our room…she quite heavy…haha

I get back to my room and when  ask her to get down she doesn’t do anything……

Then I look at her….she already sleep…..my back is that comfortable that she can sleep there….?

I put her on bed and I go back to sleep…..

Tomorrow we go back  to Korea…..

 

 

 

a/n : here u go...double update...

now i'm going to sleep...

comment guys...it will bring my energy back...huhu