part 28

she is my wife

 

TIFFANY POV

After a moment yoona mom come back and we eat....i keep feed yoona....

“that’s my daughter....that porridge doesn’t taste really bad right? “ yoona just smile and i feel like i do a wrong thing....i make an innocent face....

“yup...it’s very tasty....” i look at other place..

We continue to eat...yoona father look really innocent....

After that we watch tv together but of course yoona sleep...i think effect of that medicine is really make her feel sleepy....

Yoona father go back to office....well he a busy man....

The best part is my mother in law is watching a story call avatar but why i find it weird....

Really weird story......hurmmmm....

 

TIFFANY POV

Yuri keep bugging me.....now i feel she try her best to win me back but....

I still can’t forgive her.....let the time decide everything....

I don’t want to make any decision right now....everything is not that easy anymore...more complicated....yoona know yuri want me back but she just smile when yuri keep bugging me....

Can she pretend at least that she unhappy with this situation...huh.....

I’m happy with my life now....happy with yoona.....

 Our family is happy too...i want to make my father happy..... yoona always make me happy with her choding joke....

My mother in law forbidden  her to go to work....so she bored right? She always prank me.....

She put a bug on bed when i want to sleep....she know i hate bugs.....but the result is she got her ear burst when i’m scream....haha

“arghhhhhh.......” i scream very loud.....yoona just cover her ears and laugh....

How dare she do that.....

“oh...this is so funny...” she just said that....i’m angry right now....at this moment i really want to send her to her office....

“u did this right?” i ask her....

“urmmm.....” she just make a cute face and stand far away from me and slowly making a way to run from me....i move slowly to her while i hold one pillow in my hand.....

“stay where u are.....” i scream at her....she open the door and run away....i run after her....suddenly she disappear....

Where she going now? I check living room...not there....kitchen?

There she is...eating? what the?? I go to her then i pull her ear.....

“aw...aw.....that hurt’s....” then yoona mom come....

“how dare u do that...” i keep pull her ear....

“stop it you guys...let’s eat....” yoona mom said to us....i let go yoona ear....it’s really red.....

“she prank on me mom...” i said to my mother in law....i whine actually.....

“yoona can u not do that again....? or i pull your other ear” her mom look serious....

Yoona just hold her other ears....i merong at yoona....she just make an angry face.....

That a moment when she got a holidays for a week.....

Today yoona going back to work.....i feel worry for her....

She still not well but she still want to go to work....what a stubborn kid.....

I going to bring lunch to her today....i want her to eat well....

She take care of me really well when i was sick.....

I drove my car to her office....i enter the office and i meet her secretary....

Her secretary bow to me and i go into yoona office....i think everyone in the office know me already...

It’s been a long time since i married to yoona....

I enter yoona room and i saw her still in front of her laptop....

I take a look at my watch...it’s already pass 1 pm and she still work....

I go to her....she even doesn’t notice me coming...

“why are u still working at this time?” i said to her......

“woahhh...u surprise me” she look really surprise.....that mean she really focus on her work...

“i told u not to work so hard...why are u so stubborn?”

“stop saying that....i have a lot of work.....” she continue her work....

I sit on the sofa....

“come  here n.o.w” i said with a glare....

She doesn’t want and ignore me.....

“i told your mom u don’t want to eat”

“okay...okay...i’m coming...stop say anything to mom”

She walk towards me and sit just beside me.....i open the food and i ready to feed her like always.....

“do i still need to be feed?”

“shut up...just eat...”

She just quiet....and then someone knock....

Why she always appear at time like this?

“sica...come in...” yoona said....

 “no..i can wait....sorry for disturb you”

“no u not...come in.....”

Sica walk and sit in front yoona....i finish feed yoona so i just sit and watch them....

“i have something to ask you” sica talk to yoona

“yes sure...what is it?”

“i need to finish this project and i don’t understand a few thing...can u take a look at this...”

“yes...of course...” they keep talk and discuss about thing that i don’t understand....

Here we go again.....after a few minutes sica got out leaving yoona with me....

I just look at yoona.....yoona look at me...

I’m sure my face look a bit angry right now....

They must have plan to marry after i divorce with yoona....this thing keep bugging me...

Aishhhh.....

 

a/n : update....how about this chapter....

       the drama begin...haha