part 35

she is my wife

 

a/n : there u go....Double Update.....

        people always said this....

        'After rain there's always a Rainbow' 

        is this story too much drama? are u all still okay with it?

 

song : kim taeyeon - closer

 

YOONA POV

I left early today...i sleep at guest room...it’s the for the first time actually...

my parents never suspect anything...and i dont to tell them anything yet...they only know that i'm happy with fany...we are good in acting i guess....

I always sleep at couch and from there i can see fany sleep....

I cannot sleep last night....today will be the last time i’m going to see her in my room....

I really going to miss her....i fall for her over the time....

I cannot control my heart anymore....but now i’m letting her go....

It’s a hard decision but i want her happy....

If she happy it’s enough for me....

I can watch her from far....i don’t know when i got this feeling

But i love fany....yes i love fany....but she love yuri....

Yuri will be leaving tonight...fany will follow her.....

I can’t watch that...too hurt for me.....

It’s better this way....she gone just like that.....like a wind that pass by.....watching her go can make me feel more worse than this...

I drove my car to park where we go when we just get married....

Every memories flow in my mind....like a water.....all the things that ever happen...

I just smile when i remember all that....wind blow to my face...i feel a little bit cold....

tears keep coming out from my eyes.... Just a few then it more and more....

then i cry really hard....i feel so hurt right now....love doesn’t means that person will be with you....

Love is when u have a courage to sacrifice for her....only for her.....is it a mistake that i fall for you fany ah?

I walk while remember all our memories....even do it’s only for a while but it’s seem the best memories i ever had....

I walk across the road....i see a couple been sitting on the chair....

They look so perfect....but then i heard something...i turn around and..... BANG!!!!!!

My world seem so black..............

 

 

YURI POV

I’m at airport now...waiting for tiffany....I still hope she going to chose to go with me....

I hope she still love me....i’m still in her heart.....I make a mistake and i’m not a perfect person.....

My flight only 15 minutes from now.....

Somehow i feel like she not going to come.....

If she decide not to chose me i be really hurt.....Real hurt....maybe this is what i get when i make a mistake.....

But there always a second chance right?

I sit on the chair....i keep glance at the door....Hope it be the one that i be waiting for......

But then there are announcement about the flight.....I guess that it....she really not belong with me.....

With a heavy step i walk....

“yuri......” i heard someone call my name...i turn around and i smile.........