part 29

she is my wife

 

YOONA POV

Sica come to ask me something about her final year project....i know a bit of it so she come to ask me a few thing......

my relationship with fany now is great i think but that become worst when she saw sica...i think she can’t really see sica...she get mad easily....

i don’t understand her on that...but what can i do? I love this girl....

i just do whatever she want...i have to eat a not tasty porridge cause she keep force me....i always lose to her...everytime....

i just let myself lose to her...even when i win but she sulk with me it’s doesn’t have any point to me....

i feel like what i feel for fany is more deep than what i feel for sica....

but what can i do...fany is not mine...she not mine...

sica got out my office....i just show her a few option on her project....i hope that can help her.....

when i turn to my right and look at my wife there is something wrong with her face....this is not good....she look angry....what did i do?

 

TIFFANY POV


“it’s just for work...u saw it yourself” yoona keep tell me that but i just keep quiet....

I just look at her...maybe she feel like i angry or something...

Yes i admit i feel a bit angry.....

“.........”

“fany ah....u going to get mad again?...please....” she hold my hand....i just look at her....a lot of thing keep running through my head....i don’t really like that situation just now....

“she need a help there so i help her....don’t angry at me” she make a pout but that doesn’t have effect on me now....

“there a thousand of people know that...why she ask you?”

“are u jealous?” yoona make some question that make me shock a bit.....

“no...i’m not” i deny it...

“look...she my best friend....she can’t ask me?”

“no...”

“why?”

“u are married”

“do i really married?”

“yes u are....” yoona just stare at me...i find it really weird.....i feel something......

suddenly yoona come so near to me and crash her lips to my lips....

I feel like electric flow through my body....she doesn’t move her lips but her hand is hugging my waist....

I’m freeze....but then i close my eyes...my mind say stop...but my body doesn’t react that way....

Then yoona move a bit and i put my hand around her neck....

It’s like the most natural thing....my mind is blank now....

It like i just follow with the flow....from just a lips it become more passionate kiss.....

Her lips feel so soft and addicting...i want more...

I don’t want it to stop....then yoona and i need an air she pull out and she start to kiss my neck...

Oh my god....i still close my eyes...everything feel so right....

Yoona hand already in my blouse...i feel shiver when her hand touch my skin....

I just let it be...and now she kiss me again....

 

a/n : sorry for late update....i'm so busy.....

        i'm so afraid in front of my specialist at ward....what should i do?

what do you think about this chapter? 

       is this a really good chapter....?