final

she is my wife

 

TIFFANY POV

Yoona pass out when doctor doesn’t answer her question....that doctor is tired that why he let out a long sigh....i think yoona take it the wrong way...she even pass out.....

She making me worry for her....maybe she thought something happen to me....

Now i’m in ward....yoona is sleeping at the couch....i’m with our baby right now...she look so cute...i’m in pain but to see our baby all that doesn’t matter anymore....

I’m still thinking what name should i give her....maybe i should wait yoona to wake up first....i look at my baby face....she have yoona face...

A lovely face...are u going to be pretty like your mom? I was thinking to myself....

Yoona mom come to look at me...she take my baby and keep look at her face...everyone is so happy....

I think i make the right choice to be with yoona....my yoona....all person in my room is my family that i love so much...

then i see yoona wake up...she take a look around...she look confuse...then she see me...she get up and come to me...

But she still dizzy....

“baby...are u okay?” i ask her....she sit beside me....

“i thought you leave me” yoona look at me with a teary eyes....

“don’t cry...i’m here right now...that doctor didn’t say anything yet”

“just don’t leave me please...i don’t want anything else....just you” yoona hug me....i feel so bless when i know yoona love me so much....

“how can you pass out yoona...?” yoona mom ask yoona....

“i don’t know....maybe i so afraid to lose fany...in drama there always bad thing happen if the doctor do that” yoona mom just smile at yoona and touch her hair...

Yoona look at our daughter....she teary again....

 “that our daughter?” yoona look at me with a happy face....

“yes..that our daughter...” i reply yoona...yoona get up and take our baby from her mother...she really cry....this is the very special moment for me....

I gave yoona something that really precious...i make her happy....

Yoona keep looking at our baby....my yoona really cry....

Yoona sit beside me on the bed....her parent and my parent also in the room just watch things happen...

Yoona touch my cheek and she said something that make me feel so touch....

“baby....thank you...i love u so much” i got teary too....we look at our doughter....

“what her name?” i ask yoona....

“can i name her Elly?”

“why Elly?”

“i don’t know...i just like that name”

“okay then...her name is Elly...” yoona hug me and kiss my forehead....i feel so happy right now.....

In my heart i say something....

My heart chose you Im Yoona and i never gonna regret it

THE END

 

a/n : final...there's no more after this....

yoona daughter name elly...why?

it cause in one of my favorite fanfic in soshified 

yoonfany daughter name is elly....

that fanfic is The Dark Cloud write by boey hani

after this i'm going to finish My Heart