part 3

she is my wife

 

TIFFANY POV

I have a wife now….I’m in her room….her room look so beautiful and tidy….I happy cause she agree with everything I ask….

She just follow and don’t ask anything…..I wondering why? She doesn’t have feeling I think….whatever…..

She nice to me….she just want to be friends…..

I kind regret the way I treat her before……..she also doesn’t have choice but to marry me….

Her parents expect a lot of thing from her……

I decide to take a bath and sleep…..my body so tired…..

While I bath I  feel so relax…then I heard she coming in…I wore my cloth quickly….after I finish I open door and I saw her at couch….Lying on that couch…..

She look at me….

“why u look at me like that?”

“nothing…do u want to open all the gift?” she point to the gift…people give us a lot of give….

“next time please….I  feel so tired….”

“ok then…u can sleep there at my bed”

“ok…but where are u sleeping?” I feel so insecure at this situation…..

“of course I sleep with my wife..” she grin at me….I  feel she going to do something to me…..help me….

“ya….!!! U promise me” I scream at her….

“your voice sure so loud….I’m joking….I remember my promise…I sleep here” she going to sleep at that couch….

Her back sure going to hurt tomorrow…….I suddenly pity for her….

“are u okay sleeping there?”

“I’m okay…sweet dream princess” she turn off the light….I know she joking…she must be hate me because she need to sleep at that couch……..

Then yuri call me……she worry for me……she said she the only one who can sleep with me….she so jealous….I talk to her to ease her heart……

Nothing going on between me and yoona….

I lay down…I take a depth breath….

I smell something that comfort me….. I think it’s yoona scent….

Why I feel like this? Urmmmm…..whatever…..

So sleepy……

I go to sleep…..so tired…..

 

YOONA POV

I woke up and my back hurt like hell…..I saw her sleeping…so cute….she hugging her spongebob….she look like a baby….

I  heard when she talk to yuri last night….my ears feel so sick today…..haha so cheesy…..

I wash up then I wake her up….she doesn’t want to get up….so I want to play with her…….

She must be really angry with me later…..I  go to washroom and wet my hand……I sit beside her….that water is cold….

I hold both of her cheek…at first she doesn’t move but then she woke up and scream……..

“yaaaaa!!!!!!!!”

I runnnnnnnnnnn….. away……

Hahahaha…..

We breakfast together with my family….she still angry with me….I saw her glare at me….

I act like nothing happen…..being choding is a good thing….

I able to forget about the reality of our marriage……I act like she is my friends….

More fun like this…..I get to ……..

But in front of our parents it is a different things……

“tiffany…what wrong? Do u need anything?” dad saw the way tiffany look at me….

“oh…nothing uncle…..I’m okay…..” fany look surprise with that question….

“why u call me uncle….it’s dad”

“o..kay…dad” fany awkwardly said that….i want to laugh actually but I hold it…

Fany knew I want to laugh and secretly under the table she pinch me….awww….it’s hurt…..

My face must be look weird now….my father look at me…..

“something wrong yoona?” my dad make a suspicious look….

“oh….nothing….just u look handsome today dad”

“I know….i always look handsome….haha” I just say that….i don’t know that he really think that he handsome…..but he is…if not how can he have beautiful daughter like me……hehe

“yoona…remember your flight today….we will send u…I think Mr. Hwang will be there too” my mom remind me but I confuse….

“what flight?” I ask my mom….

“don’t say that u forgot….I already tell u yesterday”

“I think that been deleted in my head….I don’t remember anything”

“Japan…” my mom look at me…

Then I remember….Japan……honeymoon….the best part is I forgot….

“what up with Japan Yoona?” fany ask me…..

I forgot to tell her……

“your honeymoon…yoona didn’t tell u yet?” my mom look at fany

“no…she’s not”

Then I got second pinch….awww…it’s really hurt……I look at fany….

She make an angry face at me….I just grin at her….

“how can u forget Im Yoona? What in your head..it is full?” my mom ask me…..

“must be full with her wife from last night” my dad said a bit loud…..

Everybody shock…especially fany…..

“honey…don’t be such a byun here…that their private life…..”my mom nag at my dad….

“ok…I’m sorry…not gonna happen again…”

Then everything quiet….awkward moment…..

“so quick eat and u two need to prepare….erm…yoona…u already take credit card from my secretary?” my dad get out from awkward moment……..

“yes dad…I get it already…but why so much?”

“it just I got some information that u gonna need a lot of money at Japan”

I wonder why…I still don’t get it….

But I just let it go….maybe Japan is expensive….that what I thought……

Today we need to go to Japan for our honeymoon….honeymoon?? really??? Is my situation with her now is call honeymoon?

My parents and her parents send us to airport….my dad already take care of everything….

I think this will be just ordinary vacation for both of us……

 

IN PLANE

“what are we going to do at Japan?” she ask me….she look at tourist book….

“the first thing I want to do when I arrive is stay in our room and sleep with u” I like to …she cute though…..she focus on that book and she don’t really know what I say….

“is it fun to do there?” she really don’t hear properly….

“it really fun….hahaha” I laugh….then she look at me and she realized something…..

Then she start to hit me…..I laugh again…..

“you are really bad” she keep hit me….I stop laugh….

“u the one who ask me about what to do…so I answer you…”

“I don’t ask about that…..u ert” she focus on that book again…

“that what I really want to do” I mumble…I thought she didn’t hear it….

“what u say ?” she turn and look at me

“nothing” I just smile at her….

We sit at first class and that means we really comfortable right now….I play games now to kill time…

Then I feel something heavy at my shoulder….I  turn around I see her sleep at my shoulder…..

I turn off my games and then I ask for a blanket…I put blanket at tiffany and I also drift to the dreamland….