part 4

she is my wife

 

TIFFANY POV

DAY 1

We arrive at Japan….then I realize I sleep at her shoulder…I act normal but inside feel like hell….

So embarrassing…..

Then suddenly I remember Yuri….I miss her…is she okay now?

After we marry yesterday I decide to treat yoona better….before this I said I don’t want to be her friend…

I feel afraid if I close to yoona and yuri will leave me……

But the more I know yoona I feel like she nice and fun to be with…. I love her around me….

I thought she want me to be her real wife….but she just want to be friend…I have girlfriend already…..

I don’t love yoona….

There somebody waiting for us….they take us to the hotel…..we arrive and I feel so hungry…..

I saw Yoona try to sleep..I go to her….how can she sleep right now…..??

“yoona…I’m hungry” I whine at her….she doesn’t even move…..

“hurmmmm…..” I pull her hand….

“yoonaaaaaa…..”

“……..” she sleep…. I’m hungryyyyy…..

“ yooonaaaaa……wake up…I’m hungryyyy” I scream…….she got up, look at my face and hold my hand….she take me to the hotel restaurant….

I was really happy….yoona really nice but sometimes she really dork….

“what u want to eat?” I ask her….then I realize she closed her eyes…

“anything…just don’t order stone and wood”

“ya…don’t sleep…”I pull her hand….the waiter laugh at me and he said cute….what cute???

“yes..yes…I’m not sleeping….happy now princess” she make her eyes wide open….

“the order miss?” the waiter ask me….

I order a lot of thing….but I certainly I can’t finish it…hehehe

We eat and I can’t finish it…then yoona finish all of that food…..I just look at yoona….she eat a lot….how come she so thin???

“what are u look at?” she ask me…

“u eat a lot”

“I love food…what the problems?”

“nothing….u are amazing”

“whatever”  she eat her food then when we finish I drag her to shopping…..hahahahaha…..